NewCelica.org Forum banner

181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Love the ride, my only advise is get Black Housing Headlights and it will go really nice with your carbon fibre hood too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
I friggin LOVE it....

What car was that lip made for??and how much work did it take to intall it...
Someday I hope my tsumani can be on the same level as yours
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,493 Posts
Holy thread revival Batman!

Anyways, it's a very nice car gts_rosh... Question on the lip though, is it literally a Honda lip? Was it difficult to mold to the bumper?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
wtcnbrwndo4u said:
Holy thread revival Batman!

Anyways, it's a very nice car gts_rosh... Question on the lip though, is it literally a Honda lip? Was it difficult to mold to the bumper?
hes not going to tell you...i already tried as well as the other person that has this lip on there tsunami front. all they told me was its a mugen lip from a prelude!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,493 Posts
supracelica32 said:
hes not going to tell you...i already tried as well as the other person that has this lip on there tsunami front. all they told me was its a mugen lip from a prelude!
Yeah, I discovered that an hour thereafter... I can see it though... It's seems like it'd be a little tough...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
wtcnbrwndo4u said:
Yeah, I discovered that an hour thereafter... I can see it though... It's seems like it'd be a little tough...
dont believe im going to try to add a lip anyways..dont feel like putting the money into it and i think it looks just fine the way it is. for now ill rock it how it is..eventually i might sell the front and get a trd front or vizage lip. or might sell the car before then. just dont know!
 
181 - 200 of 203 Posts
Top