NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have planned to get 18" oz ultraleggera wheels on my celica, but i would like to see some pics of them on.. could anyone post some pics of them on celica? could find any pics my self =/.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
found these over at c7performance, there gunmetal, i think they guy said these wheels are discontinued, it could only be in that color but correct me if im wrong, they look amazing though

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
yeah hes a member here, i think he lives in canada and is apart of a canadian celica forum. you can search for that. but i dont think he's sellin..you can make him an offer tho :) and those wheels are discontinued, very nice tho!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
^^^yah thats what i thought, i remember him saying that awhile ago in a post because iw as very interested in those rims as well, too bad there discontinued, there one of the best looking rims iv see so far

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Discountinued in america maybe :D
But oz just brought those rims again on market here in europe and discountinued superleggeras instead :laugh: ...

But thanks for those pics, keep`em coming if some has more :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
superleggeras look better than the ultras imo, the ultras remind me of the new 06+ RSX base wheels. I have yet to see anyone with those wheels

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
He was selling them a whil back, maybe it was like 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yeah it'S Brandon's Celica from C7performance.com

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Does anyone know if the gold Ultraleggera's fit Celicas? Not many online shops carry them yet, and it seems like the Gold versions are usually made in Subaru sizes.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Those are cool.

p.s. 4000th post :applaud:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yep. The gold version is available only with offset 48 (subaru size)

I got 8x18 5x100 ET35
The tires are 225/40ZR18
The only available color for offset and bolt pattern, that fits celica, is Crustal Titanium

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
those are nice! =).. i ordered those too, i should get them in end of this week =) with 225/35R18 eagle f1 tires ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts