NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
I was thinking about doing the re-wire for the DRL but now that I see that you replaced yours for some blue ones they look nice as hell. Sorry man but Ima have to bite your style. It just looks to good to pass up.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Those aren't my DRL's, I've got them disabled via the one wire method. They are the 194 parking lights, just LED and I've recently switched them to hyper white ones to go with my new clear supra MK 4 side markers :gap: The blue was too ricey for me and didn't last long, haha. I turn them on by one click on the steering column switch, that way I can go around with just the small lights on, my halo's and fogs. Which reminds me I gotta get pics of my final setup, I don't have any yet!

·
Registered
198 Posts
i have 2 questions...first i just bought the single din thing off ebay but i can't find the original radio so can this be mounted without the brackets off of it? 2nd TRDoug did you have to change the leds behind your gauges to make them red or will a cover alone do it?

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
I second the above poster: CRUTCHFIELD has a better one that easier to install and cheaper.

I don't see the point of a single din radio in the center of a large opening like the Celica's. Looks like you missing something.

At least with most after market radio kits, you get a pocket below the radio to store a few CD/DVD's. So you have some functionality of the unused space.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.