NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
-Read this BEFORE posting in this thread.

It seems like very often there are threads posted requesting pictures of everyone's trunk setups.. and I think people get tired of posting and reposting their pics again and again. So, i created this thread with the sole purpose of showing off your trunk. So, go ahead and let's see those boxes ;)

Please be aware that the purpose of this thread is solely to display pics of setups.. so please use this thread ONLY to post pics of your setup.. NOT TO FACILITATE DISCUSSION. :) If ya do, I'm just going to go ahead and delete it.

TURN OFF your sigs in this thread. If you do not turn off your sig in your post, I will DELETE the post.

Sorry, but I have edited 90 percent of the posts in this thread from people who neglected to do this simple task and I'm not going to do it anymore :) This helps out the 56k users and keeps the thread much cleaner. Thank you.

If you have specific questions regarding someone's setup on here, please PM them or e-mail them.

-Need4Spd-

EDIT:

THIS IS STRICTLY A PICTURE THREAD. COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS SHALL BE DELETED!
To make comments or asks questions regarding a setup, please post a new thread in the Forum or PM the owner.

Please upload your pics to your NC.org gallery. Folks tend to delete photobucket. imageshack, et al files or delete their accounts there.
Posts with dead links will be deleted!
2way

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Blaupunk Los Angeles Mp72 Head unit
-Custom Molded Single Din Insert
-7" VGA Touch screen
-Custom Carbon Fiber Car Computer (MP3/DVD/Nav)
-GPS Navigation integrated
-JBL GT-S 10 Speaker System
-Custom Blue LED swap on head unit
-Dual 10" Audiobahn AW1051T Subwoofers
-1200w Boss Amp
-2 Farad Power Acoustic Capacitor
-Full Carbon Fiber vinyl Trunk Enclosure
+w/ integrated Banpass Ported Plexi Subwoofer Enclosure

KEyboard Visor on CArbon Fiber wraped larger visor

USB Hubs and dvd drive in glove box

7" VGA touchscreen

·
Registered
14 Posts
Alright, i know this is nothing special or fancy...but I did it all by myself. I had a little practice on my old car with the same settup but it came out horible. lol. This time im very proud of myself

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is my setup:
[/IMG]
Custom computer designed box for Soundstream SPLX12

sub is powered by a Soundstream Picasso 1500D, i want to clean up/hide the wiring but my rear seats are usually up so i havent bothered.

PB at decible drags is a 140.7db.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
is killing Hondas
431 Posts
simple design also keeping performance in mind by staying light as possible in the rear of the car. i am very impressed with the custom trunk setups here but they look seriously heavy.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just installed my system. Best of all, I have pics! It's all Pioneer, and I bought the Euro Single DIN from eBay. Apparently he is on this forum, but I am unsure of his name. He's an awesome dealer though. Whoever reads this post and knows who he is, shoot me a PM so I can give him credit. Anyway; here are the pics.

This is of the Single DIN, fits perfectly. Will be painting the whole middle pieces soon so everything matches. It's still awesome though.

Side shot of what's under the hatch!

And finally just a shot straight from the back. You can see the head unit and everything.

Now how about some suggestions on hiding the wires leading from my amp? I still need to do the sound deadening too. But that project can wait until summer. Tell me what you all think!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts