·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Its goes wherever you want a stupid ebay bar

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no seriously, where does this go?....its not like im buying it anyway....just curiosity....any decent answers?

·
Registered
128 Posts
It connects across where the seatbelts are attached. If you take off the cover, there is that giant bolt that holds in the seatbelt. You take it off, slip this thing in, and put the bolt back.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm....is there a reason why a bar is placed there?.....is it just me? or do i not find any reason for this bar to be installed.....could it be, to prevent body flex?

·
Registered
105 Posts
stiffens up the chassi considerably. I've installed a Megan Racing c-pillar bar on an ae86 and S13 and it helped tremendously and noticeably. I've yet to install one on a Celica. The Celica chassi is fairly stiff as is, so I'm not sure if would make as much of a difference as it did to the two older vehicles but it WILL help.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Alpha-Zero said:
stiffens up the chassi considerably. I've installed a Megan Racing c-pillar bar on an ae86 and S13 and it helped tremendously and noticeably. I've yet to install one on a Celica. The Celica chassi is fairly stiff as is, so I'm not sure if would make as much of a difference as it did to the two older vehicles but it WILL help.
Dload said:
thank you alpha zero......
:rolleyes: a c-pillar bar is helpful. THIS c-pillar bar is crap. If you're fishing for a positive review, I guess Alpha-Zero gave it to you. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts