NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Listed this on ebay and the jerk didn't pay me, I have for sale, used about 3 weeks in my Celica with all original boxes, etc:

Pioneer AVH-P6400CD with Motorized 6.5' LCD- List $1,400, Selling for $580 shipped

Pioneer XM-962 760 Watt Amp- List $220, Selling for $120 shipped

Kicker S10L5 10' Solobaric Competition Subwoofer- List $250, Selling for $130 shipped

Stinger Gold 4 gauge amp wire, and all the neccessary wires to hookup the subwoofer, amp, etc- List- $200. Selling for $70 shipped

Ported enclosure for the S10L5, perfect for Celica trunk, high quality custom made- List $250, Selling for $100 shipped

If you add all this stuff up MSRP I paid alot for it but I need to get rid of this stuff because of bills, etc. Also, these are VERY FAIR prices, don't lowball me, remember some of these items and heavy, and these prices are already very cheap. Comes with all orginal boxes, and since they are less than a month old a 1 year warranty. Hell, the sub isn't even broken in yet.

I'll let the whole deal go for $900 shipped. Find a better deal than that on the internet.

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have the subwoofer, box, amp, and wires. Prices:

Amp- $65 shipped.
Sub- $75 shipped.
Enclosure- $100 shipped.
Wires- $50 shipped.