NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pioneer NAV-SYS900DVD (updated)

here is a bad shot of the screen. i was playing F&F for ya all. ill post better pics tomorrow

ok daytime pics

The Nav unit is a single DIN and its mounted under the drivers seat...

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Whats the retail on one of those? :chuckles:

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The kit cost me about 1800 together...the screen itself is about 650 online and the nav unit is about 1200 online..you can find them together for about 1800..

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Anyone ever try having the storage box thing pop up and have a screen come out of it, that would look badass

·
Banned
256 Posts
Re: Pioneer NAV-SYS900DVD (updated)

Smaay said:
here is a bad shot of the screen. i was playing F&F for ya all. ill post better pics tomorrow

ok daytime pics

The Nav unit is a single DIN and its mounted under the drivers seat...

Dang!
Did you pause that "smoke him" moment upto the morning?

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ha ha ha. no when i turn the key off, it shuts everything down. Then next time i turn on the car, it returns me to the exact spot i left. Pretty fancy.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Suuuuures :D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
So how does the navigation work? Some kind of GPS antenna on the outside and a cd with map info in the nav unit??

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you cant see it, but there is a 1.5 in square GPS antenna on the dash right above the clock...the system comes with a DVD based Map and the 2 work together. there are alot of features..too many to tell. but a bonus is thats its voice command.. i can say a destination,and it plots multiple routes...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.