NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is going to be a meet at Dave and Busters on April 12th around 1:00 (Weather permitting of course). This meet is just to get to know everyone is the area that drives a celi on this site as well as ceilca.net. If you are under 21 that is not a big deal if you want to get into D&B, there will be a couple of peaple over 25...

Definites:
1. Krayze (Brian - 7th Gen GT-S (SLOW GT-S 6 Speed: )
2. Trog2233 (Nate - Red GT 7th Gen)
3. MCW022 (Black 7th Gen)
4. MCW022's Friend (Black 7th Gen)
5. silvercelpa (Jason - 7th Gen)
6. silvercelpa's Friend Jeff
7. SaintMichaelCel and GF (6th Gen)
8. Krayze's Dad (7th Gen GT-S Auto)

Maybes:
1. Kristen (99 Cavi)
2. celicatalk (7th Gen GT-S)
3. GT-Skid (Jamey - Silver GT-S 6 Speed)

Let me know if you can make it....

Jamey

·
Registered
371 Posts
hey jamey :fawk: how can you not have already included me in this. you know i will be there its 3 miles from my house

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
krayze said:
hey jamey :fawk: how can you not have already included me in this. you know i will be there its 3 miles from my house
I just wanted to see what king of remark that i could get out of you. :fawk: :gap: :D
What about you father, will he be there?

This might be a good turn out, well for the 7th gen atleast. Not sure what the deal is over at celica.net though. I havn't heard from anyone over there and i posted a link to this thread on there forum. It might just turn out to be a 7th Gen meet...:( :( :(

We will see i guess that it is still early yet..

mcw022: You didn't happen to be on the parkway, going towards Pittsburgh, Tuesday the 18th around 9:00 PM did you? Me and this celica GT were having alittle fun..

Jamey

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think we need to do some recruiting for some ladies with celicas for the meet..... :) come on i'm just thinking it would be a good idea..LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey new to these boards, but a 6th gen owner from celica.net, i am definitly up for the D&B meet, count me and probably my girlfriend in, but we are both only 18 so we are gonna need some help gettin in, if you guys don't mind.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trog2233 said:
I think we need to do some recruiting for some ladies with celicas for the meet..... :) come on i'm just thinking it would be a good idea..LOL
Well what are you planning??? If you see a girl driving a celi cut her off and then say hey wanna come to Celica meet? LOL

There are so many celicas diving around but not to many of them are on here from the area. It a shame...

SaintMichaelCel said:
Hey new to these boards, but a 6th gen owner from celica.net, i am definitly up for the D&B meet, count me and probably my girlfriend in, but we are both only 18 so we are gonna need some help gettin in, if you guys don't mind.
I don't think it is going to be a prob

·
Registered
371 Posts
yeah the old guy is gonna go won't have the kit on but he will be there for sure.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking pretty good so far... I would love to see atleast 20 celica's so up for this. Man that would be a trip!!!! I just hope the weather is nice...

Brian... Wanna help me do the hotchkis front sway bar???:rofl:
I am going to take it to Speed of sound and have them do that for me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
When i went to that DCM meet...someone had business cards made up and they put them on any celica, matrix, or ano other toyota that they saw...that's how they recruited some of their members....lol...so i don't know if thats' something that you would want to do or not...it just had the site address on it....i think...i didn't get to look at them....but its just an idea....yeah i don't know if i can go b/c of work but i will see what i can do....even though i don't own a celica.....but we'll see.......

KRisten:applaud:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats not a bad ides Kristen... Sorry to hear that you might not be able to make it, but there is always the Penn Ken Meet a couple of weeks later.

If anyone has the software to make a flyer, Bus. Card or something then e-mail it to me, i can pass them out in the monroeville area.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where can i get the front hotchkis front sway bar done?? Speed of sound want almost 300 bucks!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I should know by next weekend if I can make it... I'll post again later, but I'll need directions, I don't know the area at all..

-Lisa

·
Registered
200 Posts
TRD Chick thats cool if u can come its not hard to find this place at all we can get some directions for ya ...Jamey i had mine done at speed of sound in butler for $200. It took them 5 hours LOL it just sucks..

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TRD Chick said:
I should know by next weekend if I can make it... I'll post again later, but I'll need directions, I don't know the area at all..

-Lisa
Wow, you are going to come the whole way from Jersey??? That's sweet if you are.

·
Registered
371 Posts
from jersey bring some other tooo. lol

if you are in the pittsburgh area then look me up on aol Krayze GT S

1 - 20 of 109 Posts