NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys its about that time soon....time for a meet..i don't know how many people are around here but i'm shooting for the beginning of april depending on the weather... i know its early just gettin out the word...possibly at Dave and Busters in homestead...

·
Registered
371 Posts
hey you can count me in

·
Registered
880 Posts
Damn Brian, you can't even pm me and let me know about this.:wtf:

Not sure if i will have the celi then but i am in. Got to get some bodywork done to it. ****ing deer t-boned me last week. I am waiting to it warms up alittle because i need my body kit put on.

By the way when did all these Pittsburgh peeps come onboard. I only thought it was me, Joe and Brian.:applaud: :applaud:

Oh, Brian i see how you are too.:gap: See if i help you with any installs ever again ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im from Pittsburgh, but don't know anyone up here....i know people from DCM...so let me know when and where the meet is....

DCM talks way more than the TRI-state area...so maybe we should try to pick up on the messages???? that possible???

Hi, im new here by the way:wave:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GTSkid i don't know if brian or joe mentioned me i've met up with them a couple times....i'm sure i'll see ya this summer.... its gettin warm out hopefullly i'll have my celi done soon.. just gettin some stuff painted

·
Registered
880 Posts
So you were the other one they were talking about. I thought that they made you up to make it sound lie there were a couple more people in the area. lol

I have seen so many celicas in the past couple months and i am like damn why arn't they on this site, turns out there are a couple more people on this site.

So where about is everyone from, besides you Krazye? I am about 45 min. from Downtown in a town called Apollo, but i work in Monroeville.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Karisa981 said:
Im from Pittsburgh, but don't know anyone up here....i know people from DCM...so let me know when and where the meet is....

DCM talks way more than the TRI-state area...so maybe we should try to pick up on the messages???? that possible???

Hi, im new here by the way:wave:
It could be possible, we figured what is the sense since we only thought that there were a couple of us that stumbled across this site in the Pittsburgh Area.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i live in the south hills.....i personally don't have a celica (b/c i can't afford one) however i have a really good friend that is obsessed with them....he's the one that got me into this site.,....he's from the DCM crew.....and i have met some awesome people so i thought i would say what's up to the people where i live.....so whats up??? :wiggle:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm from Moon up near the airport....my name is Nate by the way...i did notice alot more celicas around too but nothing that has much done... i saw a kid the other day with a Kamanari kit and it was nice but never saw him again

·
Registered
880 Posts
Damn nate don't tell me that there is another celica with a Kam kit. I thought that i was going to be the only one in the area. There is one around me that is totally riced out beyond fixing. It is a gt with a wing that is higher than the roof and other stuff but when we meet up i can teel you about that celica.

Karisa,
Nothing is up, all work and no play right now. So if you don't drive a celi, what do you drive?? You want to buy a motorcycle? There really good on gas... lol

Nate, Don't you have to be 21 to get into Dave and Busters, i am 23 so that doesn't bother me, but i think Joe is only 20, or arn't we going to go in?

>>EDIT<<
By the way my name is Jamey, nice to meet you nate, and Karisa i take it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jamey i know u have to be 21 but someone suggested at meet there before thats the only reason i said that...i don't care where we go i'm up for anywhere....

·
Registered
16 Posts
By the way my name is Jamey, nice to meet you nate, and Karisa i take it.
Actually my name is kristen...i do have a car...its american so don't laugh....LOL....i have a 99 chevy cavalier rally sport....it suits my needs and gets me to where i need to go......i do know better though....i will never buy another one....LOL>.....

thanks for the offer about the bike though...if i ever decide to drive my car over a cliff i will let you know

as for dave and busters.......anyone under 21 needs to be out by 10 or 11 i think...and on saturdays...i think they charge a $3 cover charge or something.......

·
Registered
371 Posts
first off.............jamey i didn't blow you off i just forgot about you..lol j/k . Anywya the meet started on another celica board but you are all welcome. Dave and busters is 21 and over have tried multiple times you need someone 25 or over to get you in. The meet should be in april or early may. there is another location up near robinson called the north park.....sumtin . you have to be 18 to get in there so we should all make it. Jamey Joe will most likely be in cali for this meet but if all goes well we cna have a bar b q in south park or norht park this summer.

by the way my name is brian nice to meet you.

·
Registered
371 Posts
one more thing there is a car show at enn state new kwn on april 27 . jamey you remember it there s supposed to be more cars this time and we are tryin to make a good showing for tyoyta so anyone interested it is 5 bucs come on down

·
Registered
880 Posts
Damn Brian, is the same guy hosting it this year, the one with the older celica??? Where do you get all this info from?? I can't wait to pull in there and just purge away... I will be there. Wonder is that neon will show LL stock except for the coffeee can exhaust and do a burn out when he is leaving this year.

I always wanted to ask you. What was so special about the Eclipse that rolled in right before i was leaving?? It seemed like everyone flocked to his ride, but it looked almost stock to me... Maybe it was just his girl that pulled everyone over there.

Should we start a mew thread for the Penn Ken Meet???

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey i'm in for any show just let me know....i live right near North park so thats cool too... there is a big show in the showcase cinema in robinson too for fast and the furious too... its supposed to be pretty big.. but who knows what will be there probably mainly people with there moms car with APC stickers all over it LOL....

·
Registered
371 Posts
hey let me know the dates for the fast and the furious

jamey yeah same guy and i have know idea why everyone flocked to the eclipse. but if you want to start a new thread go ahead adn call me

1 - 20 of 44 Posts