NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10,832 Posts
And here are some more pics from there...

The most recent pic of Tracy with her Showoff krypton white H7's.

The interior. It's pretty much stock except for the auto-dimming mirror and the blue dome light. I have a Bel 940 radar detector hard-wired (thanks to DookieGraphics and Ara for the install). And yes, that's a Muscle Machines turbo GT-S (2001 of course) next to the shifter.

Close-up of the radar detector. It's well hidden from the driver's side. From the driver's vantage point, only the display is visible.

Edit:

Plug. Don't forget to check out more pics at http://www.imagestation.com/members/alphasubzero949

· Registered
10,832 Posts
I'm sorry...I didn't know that steering wheel covers = rice. Maybe I should go blow some $$$ for a black one to make the few happy. Well, it's wearing out anyway, so I might as well. I don't care to touch a bare steering wheel after my car has sat in 90+ degree heat for six hours. At least the cover has a purpose, unlike a bolted bus stop bench, which does NOTHING for a FWD but add weight.

Uh, the last time I checked, the auto dimming mirror was never available as an option for a 2001 model. It had to be hard-wired. And not everyone has an auto dimming mirror. Second, the gold emblems were not stock either.

Some of you really need to chill with the nit-picking. It's sad that I have to reply over a gawddamn steering wheel cover and what I consider "mods."

MODIFICATION:
(n.) The process or result of making or becoming different: alteration, change, mutation, permutation, variation. See CHANGE.

In other words, changing from what was stock..............

Blah, to each their own.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.