NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i got a leak in my exhaust where the manifolds meet up with the upper/top part of the exhaust.....im losing alot of power from it and the noise is terible. Im thinking abt gettin a custom hi-flo cat or megaflow cat....it have to make fit into the GTS manifold and fit also the GT exhaust system....i have TRD exhaust so im not sellin gettin a diff one for it. Do any of you guys know where i can get it done for good price...i got one offer for 400 max for labor and pipes...any one can do better than that let me know thanx.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
mr muffler down in waldorf carrys magnaflow products. my friend is getting a magnaflow muffler with a pipe from the cat all the way down for 500 somthing. only reason why he is doing that is because he busted a hole in his b pipe.

too bad its going to be crush bent

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Originally posted by Dj_cElicA
for 500 somthing..
too bad its going to be crush bent
This is a ridiculous price for something thats crush bent. Theres a place here that will build you a catback with as little bends in it as possible using whatever muffler you want for about 225 for piping and labor. You supply your own muffler or buy one of their flowmastas!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
the price includes a magnaflow muffler.. so its almost the same price.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm alrite.....thanx guys....but i think since ill be losin power if i do the hi-flo or megaflow so im gonna hit up some junkyard and look for a GTS midpipe with 02 sensors...because if i dont then it would be pointless for the swap cuz i wont gain much more power.....

BTW: anyone want to trade a TRD GT exhaust or wanna buy a TRD GT exhaust? or GT AEM intake?

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Originally posted by Dj_cElicA
the price includes a magnaflow muffler.. so its almost the same price.
magnaflows cost 200 bucks? Since when? I havent priced one in probably 5 years but if they are that expensive thats nuts.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
the one my friend wanted was 200. i think most of them are around that price.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
i just ordered a remus exhaust for my spyder :thumbup:

its actually TTE but the exhaust is actually made by remus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts