NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so i just joined and i want to put a picture of my car in my sig. but i just cannot find out how to do it anywhere on the site, if someone could please help me i would greatly appreciate it. I dont know if i have to put a picture in my gallery, and if so how do i do that??!? Thanks

·
Registered
661 Posts
1. Upload your picture to a host, like Imageshack for example.
2. Click on "User CP" on the forum.
3. Under "Control Panel", click on "Edit Signature".
4. Copy and paste the link you were given when the picture was uploaded.
5. Save signature and done.

It looks like you pasted an invalid link in your current signature. You need the direct link to your picture. The link should end in ".jpeg" or something of that matter.

·
Registered
275 Posts
if you need a direct link coming from your picture, go to whatever site your're using to host that picture. view the picture, then right-click it, click Properties, and there should be an area that says Address: .... highlight that address and that should be the link that you use for your picture. keep in mind your picture cannot be bigger than 500 x 250 pixels or something like that. it'll tell you that under Dimensions in your Properties.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
hey Bama you ever come down to BHam? If so, hit me up or something

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright, NOW i got it good and resized, and BHam, sometimes i do, but if i do ill let u know, are there a lot of celicas down there???

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
2000BAMAGT-S said:
alright, NOW i got it good and resized, and BHam, sometimes i do, but if i do ill let u know, are there a lot of celicas down there???
In certain neighborhoods there are.. a lot of kids with VS kits. It pissed me off so I went a different route. There are some badass cars around here though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts