NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
it looks like a Top Secret/C-West and NSX mixed front end, BRS front flare and APR GT300 rear fenders and Black Widow rear. Man, too much of knock off idea from all different company's design. Good luck for that kit. I hope he can find a right wheel to go with that kit. I have to say, this is a mix up kit !

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
GT300 is the only widebody that would be worth it... and the GT300 is only worth it if you already have 10k of other mods....

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
it looks exacttlly like that widebody Hyundai tiburon kit ,I bet it is based off that kit ,If you want your celica to look like a hyndai then get it i geuss ,

Sinc:Kenny Heiser

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
The sides are suitably understated. The front has space for some reading material in the middle and on the flanks there's a convenient step ladder for working under the hood, a slot to organize mail and a shelf to hold a PDA and maybe an iPod. From the diagonal view it looks better than from a 'straight on' view. The rear is simpler than a few I've seen and it is a bit better than the front, but its almost baiting the owner to go with the dual exhaust for balance. Also, the large square opening(s) don't really suit an exhaust. The exhaust isn't framed. It seems to be too 'out in the open'. For those reasons, it doesn't look solid or in other words, it looks incomplete. Surely its a bad idea not to include pics with wheels installed that actually fit. Its certainly not my taste but if an understated exhaust, molding and deep wheels were included in the pic, it'd help.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I think you could round that "step" on the front bumper quite a bit and fill in the small slots below the fog lights. The sides look ok but the rear is hideous...you could cut off the part of the rear that has the flares on it and mold them onto another rear like buddy club 2 or kaminari. Then I think it would look ok

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Here's a pic of it with wheels on:

sorry...I just realized this is the front bumper after they revised the kit. It is the same car though..

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
The front looks better. I wonder if the esthetics would be improved if the front was contoured more into the wider wheel well section without only extending the fascia lip. Again, that lip could fit a few magazines.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts