NewCelica.org Forum banner

what day will you be able to make it to the beach bbq?

• Saturday, July 5

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Sunday, July 6

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Saturday, July 12

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Sunday, July 13

Votes: 1 6.3%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
everyone vote on a date for the beach bbq here. :) the date w/ the most votes will be picked.

oh yeah forgot to set a deadline. on the 25th of this month the poll'll be closed and the votes counted. should be enough time for everyone to give some input.

·
Registered
11 Posts
July 5th is good because thats a week after our monthly meet at the Block of Orange.

The 14th is my B day and I don't wanna go out there just before my B day.

We'll see because I will have a job and I dont know if I can go that day

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
hay what about materials? BBQ means food right? Or else it would just be called Bonfire :D
Gotta think this through, for people who is interested try to bring some money. See how many people arrives and then go buy materials needed to do this BBQ, because you know someone is going to back out in last minute and will be short money if done ahead.
I would suggest just do hotdogs, burgers for BBQ stuff and get some chips. Someone bring a big cooler with lots of ice to freeze drinks or anything need to be kept cool.

·
Registered
357 Posts
that would work if everyone showed up right on time at the start. but i know there will be people who show up at the beginning, middle, and at the end. I think someone should start taking money now (paypal or something) and buy all the stuff before we meet. $5 a person sounds about right -- well if we're eating hamburgers and whatnot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.