Wing or Wingless on 7th gen Celica?

• must have a wing!

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • no wing. cleaner look.

Votes: 25 42.4%

POLL: Wing or Wingless?

2K views 69 replies 35 participants last post by  NeSyO03 
#1 ·
There has been an on going debate about having a wing or no wing on the 7th gen celica. I know the trend out there are shopping cart wings .. dispite the nice kaminari wing and trd wing.

Or.. wingless.. which alot of people also like because of the clean look and a ferrari type of look.. which i really like as well..

what do you guys think? wing or wingless on 7th gen celica?

#27 ·
yea i couldnt read that either, but ah well. good job Law. anyways, i love celi's without the wing, the lines of the car really show. looks way more exotic IMO. especially with a drop. i think the drop is the most crucial with a wingless celi. also looks a lot better w/o the wiper in the back, but i understand the need for it. i use mine a lot as well!

#28 ·
evil eye said:
yea i couldnt read that either, but ah well. good job Law. anyways, i love celi's without the wing, the lines of the car really show. looks way more exotic IMO. especially with a drop. i think the drop is the most crucial with a wingless celi. also looks a lot better w/o the wiper in the back, but i understand the need for it. i use mine a lot as well!
It is on my list of things to do next fall, remove the wiper that is... I will see how much i actually use it etc... right now i'm having 700 in body work done and thats about all i can afford to spend now so I am keeping a list of other body work that needs to get done

The antenna is being shaved on my celi so that at least makes the rear somewhat a lot cleaner

#30 ·
TRD StreetRacing said:
did u plug the holes law??

can i get a backshot:chuckles: (of your car):rolleyes:

very nice set up u got there!!
car goes in body shop April 14th, and I should get it back hopefully for that weekend (19th) and there will be a huge car meet in chicago with over 100 cars supposedly, I will make sure to take pictures :)

#41 ·
djTOY_2000 said:
.........what about this celica ??

there's no rear wing/spoiler, and.... it's lackin' a rear wiper and antenna !!
lol looks fine (don't like the color but oh well)

I would have my wiper shaved while my car is getting the antenna done next week but honestly I use my rear wiper A LOT

#42 ·
LaW said:

dude Q-Tip's car is AMAZING, that is MY FAVORITE looking celica out there!! (except for his taillights).... He did such a tremendous job with that car

:drool:

Thanks.
I got rid of my rear wiper last week.
I made the cap for fill the hole.
Anyway,I love wingless style but I like the agressive style celicas with wing also.

#43 ·
Q-tip said:

Thanks.
I got rid of my rear wiper last week.
I made the cap for fill the hole.
Anyway,I love wingless style but I like the agressive style celicas with wing also.
Get some pics up of the wiper gone ;) I would like to see... I am going to wait over the summer and see how much i use my wiper if i am going to remove it or not

#48 ·
I used to hate Celi's without a wing but I really had a heartattack when I saw Qtip's car. BADASS!!!! Also there was a wing from Japan that I really liked it was flat started at the side mirrors and extended over the tail lights (covering the top portion of the light). Q tip maybe you could help me out here since you live in Japan. If anybody knows what wing im talking about please tell me where to get it and post a pic if possible.

#49 ·
NeSyO03 said:
It just looks naked without the wing. Put some clothes on that thing Djtoy ;)
Man...quit being so pissed just because you bought that huge ass wing only to find out you CAN'T fly. That thing is HIDEOUS! As long as you like it that's cool...but we're definetely dealing with the 2 extremes here. I've had my Celi for 3 years without the wing and I'm still not tired of the look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.