NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
OMFG...

I call BS..at least it had better be. Otherwise...Subaru is going down in flames....I can't wait to hear the news on this one.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
reminds me of the F60 ferrari. sure i'd like to own one, if someone gave it to me, but i dont like the way it looks.

that looks like @SS tho. i like the current imprezas... both bug eyed and bug eye part 2.

this is garbage.

·
Registered
490 Posts
i like it, it's much better than the current design w/ the oval headlights... look at everyone now, they have gotten used to it and heck I even kinda like the looks of it now. Same deal, I applaud subaru for trying something "radical."

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Looks like a 350Z + RX-8 with some ugly bumpers. Change the front grill and dull it down a little like all concepts that make it to production, and it has potential.
Subaru has always been wierd and quirky. Brat, SVX, etc.

·
Registered
509 Posts
It's a CONCEPT photo. Do you know what a concept is? Just like the Rod Millin "Ultimate Toyota Celica" CONCEPT. Never a production car, just a "test" too see what the public thinks, then they change it accordingly.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You guys.... This is from Autoexpress.. they are the same people that brought you the myth of an S2000 coupe a couple years ago.. They are not based on fact at all. They make some cool Pshopped pics, and make up an fairly plausable article. That's it. I wouldn't trust that at all. Yeah, it looks like an Alpha, plus it has 2 doors. Subaru stepped away from the 2 door Impreza after the last generation. Not to say they wouldn't make a coupe again, I'm just doubting it.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I like the profile, and the tail...
The front end definitely needs work, but overall, the design looks futuristic, artistic (keep in mind that a can or soup can be called art), and a good effort in an attempt to spice up the product, although feedback (from this site anyway) seems to imply that it wasn't in the desired direction or to the desired effect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts