1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts

·
Theoretical Gear Head
754 Posts
Fun read. TY. Harsh but on par.
Causes me to wonder if there's any background for a deadly sin on the Cayman. It's my favorite.

·
15,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fun read. TY. Harsh but on par.
Causes me to wonder if there's any background for a deadly sin on the Cayman. It's my favorite.
Cayman gets reduced gear ratios and a smaller engine so that people will continue to buy the 911, even though the Cayman is a better car.

·
Theoretical Gear Head
754 Posts
Cayman gets reduced gear ratios and a smaller engine so that people will continue to buy the 911, even though the Cayman is a better car.
Sh*tty but cool. The Cayman is "inexpensive" and honest whereas in comparison the 911 is over priced and a poser.

·
gb2 ff
455 Posts
..."You might even argue that nowadays we have three classes of owners: real Porsche people (911), wannabes (Boxster/Cayman), and utter idiots (Cayenne/Panamera)."...

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
The "real" Porsche people snobbed the 928 cuz they couldn't quite let go of the past. Bah!

·
Super Moderator
48,566 Posts
I read all 5 parts. So...I guess we can expect VW to continue to **** over Porsche in the near and continued future. Hell, on the Lambo side of things -- they're coming out with a 4 door sedan or "coupe" like the Panamera.

·
15,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
..."You might even argue that nowadays we have three classes of owners: real Porsche people (911), wannabes (Boxster/Cayman), and utter idiots (Cayenne/Panamera)."...
Where does that leave 944 owners?

Or what about me - I have a 911, a Boxster and a 944.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts