NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so umm.. if you're in the vicinity of someone smoking weed (5-10ft give or take) in like backyard and you can smell it... would that test positive on a drug test? within the next week or two?

:idiot: i know

·
Registered
264 Posts
^^yeah i wouldnt be worried about that.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
and to add...the level they test at requires you to inhale the THC. Simply breathing it won't result in a positive test, unless like i mentioned, you're sitting in a small area and catching a contact high

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no it was an outdoor area. left the outdoor area when i smelled the weed being smoked a few feet away from me, but i had to go back to find someone, and when i did, it smelled like weed everywhere i went! tried to hold my breath but it smelled like weed in every part of the outdoor area! anyways, i didn't think anything of it but then started getting paranoid coz it would be highly ghey if i tested positive considering the place im applying to is a place i really wanted to start my career at and may possibly be the place i work at for the rest of my life.. and to add i dont even smoke weed!

on a sidenote. this forum is freaking awesome.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
i was in my uncles living room when he and his friend were smoking and i took a piss test the next day and passed. but if youre really worried you can always go to a smoke shop and get a detox just in case. but you'll be fine.

·
Registered
685 Posts
so umm.. if you're in the vicinity of someone smoking weed (5-10ft give or take) in like backyard and you can smell it... would that test positive on a drug test? within the next week or two?

:idiot: i know
You will probably not test positive, but if you are still a bit paranoid here are some things to get whatever might be in your system out;

1. Drink a lot of water
2. Play some basketball/football so you work up a sweat
3. Drink cranberry juice
4. If you have a gym pass and your gym has a steam room, go to it at least 3 times a week (make sure you are well hydrated before)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think im done with the paranoia, did some reading i guess my normal workout routine and diet would most likely dilute it anyways. how unfortunate would i be to not pass, god would have to really hate me or really want to get a laugh out of my misfortune hahaha. anyways, SUPPOSEDLY its only in your urine for a few days after a contact high?? which i doubt i got... thanks bros!

what career are you going for oscar?
hey luis, im gonna be a gaylord focker

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.