NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys going to get 19's soon for show just curious to see how they look on the celica instead of 18's can you please post pics and what springs you used with them thanks! Did a search already but didnt find too many..

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
^^^ Didn't find too many because its not a good size for the car, KILLS the acceleration, tires are super expensive and to stay to the correct rolling diameter they have to be SO thin that the ride is horrible and you risk bending rims.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i was gonna go for 19s, but now i'm thinking it will kill the ride, and plus the roads here aren't that great, so i'm sure i will end up bending the rims!

·
Registered
243 Posts
^^ Idiot...anyways I would stay away from 19s, 18s would be better.

·
Registered
243 Posts
^^look it up in the gallery..lots of celis have 18s on this site

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Q*Spec said:
i'm getting 19s installed on mine, my brothers 2000 civic 2dr had 19s on it and the ride wasnt bad at all
Q*Spec....I got an extra set of 19 inch Toyo T1R tires on credit that I can get any setting for that I have up for sale that are well obviously brand spankin new let me know if you want them I'll beat every tire place's price. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Q*Spec said:
i wouldn't mind seeing a video of a celica on 19s, to see what it looks like in motion
look for the latest california celica meet video. there is a clip of my car in motion with 19's inch rims.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
? what about 19's and the tein ssp drop.??? hows the ride feel with them rims voodo.?

·
Registered
587 Posts
i found a post in the video section by you that gave a link to another thread, that gave a link to graphiccut.com home page, can't find any video though, ill conitnue to look

VoodooTRD said:
Q*Spec said:
i wouldn't mind seeing a video of a celica on 19s, to see what it looks like in motion
look for the latest california celica meet video. there is a clip of my car in motion with 19's inch rims.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts