·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts

Single-piece Racing Hart CR:

Forged Multi-Piece Racing Hart CR:

Racing Hart CR Fakes and Replica's: Racing Harts and Racing Hart Type

Racing Hart CR Colors: Silver, Graphite, Chrome, Gun Metal and Gold

Racing Hart Wheels / Racing Hart Rims Info:
Racing bred, hart driven. Racing Hart Wheels utilizes award-winning technology that has been proven time and time again on the racing circuits throughout Japan. Racing Hart Wheels designs have continually withstood the test of time. It is the culmination of a proud racing heritage and proven performance-enhancing construction. Racing Hart wheels are the choice of the distinguished motor sport purist. The latest from Racing Hart Wheels is no exception.

The Racing Hart brand name is used to identify the multi piece and forged wheels. There are a couple of reasons why the Racing Hart three piece wheels are more expensive than most custom rims. One reason is the exact fitments and and offsets that 3/2 piece wheels offer.
In 1 piece forging, all the material is structural. There are no bolts, no flanges to be bolted together, and no extra material for the bolts to bite into, so a 1-piece forged wheel is usually much lighter than an equivalent three-piece wheel. Which is one advantage of a forged alloy wheel.

Racing Hart custom wheels are produced to higher standards of casting, materials and finish and all lug cover caps and nuts are made of machined aluminum. Most models are available in 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 inch. Finishes include: Super Black Coating,

The RH EVO (evolution) brand are not Racing Hart wheels but this line RH EVO is licensed from the same designers as most of the Racing Hart line. As for the country of origin - JAPAN is the birthplace for Racing Hart / RH EVO. Racing Hart is known as Sprint Hart in Japan.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
nice rims everyone makes me jealous
unfortunately im still stuck on my stock 15s...unless someone know somwhere to repair rims cheap in the norcal area....
oONoGoAutoOo said:
19" Exel DL-46

18" Reaction 6

18" 5zigen fn01r-c

18x8 Roja formula 5's
wow when u get that hood???

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Wow, there's a ton of nice cars on this page. I'm a fan of all of 'em. :thumbup:

Here's my list...

Make: ADR
Model: Kasai
Size: 18x8
Offset: +38
Purchased From: www.whalentire.com

Make: Volk
Model: TE-37
Size: 18x7.5
Offset: +30
Purchased From: the for sale forum

Make: Rays Engineering/TRD
Model: T3
Size: 17x7.5
Offset: +30
Purchased From: the for sale forum

Make: 5zigen
Model: FN01R-c
Size: 17x8
Offset: +35
Purchased From: www.amazon.com

Sorry, no pics yet. :D

Btw, the T3's are for sale/trade if anyone is interested. I'm looking for 18" gold wheels, preferrably something JDM, Volk, ummm... *cough*Trippin hit me up*cough* No tires, lugnuts, or valve stems. Will include center caps though. :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Nice wheels everyone! :)

You guys know which other sets I had before (Enkei & Motegi), but these the latest shoes I'm riding on...

Make: 5zigen
Model: HYPER 5ZR
Size: 18x7.5
Offset: +35
Purchased From: www.volcotires.com

Sry, the pic is grainy, I haven't quite gotten use to my new camera yet!

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
heres mine:

Enkei Evo 5
18"x7.5
Hyperblack
Nexen N3000 - high performance summer
wheelsnext.com

·
Meeehhhh
3,980 Posts
TRD_Celica00 said:
i see the rim, now wheres the rest of the car? :D
Updated pics. ;)

evil eye said:
Wow, there's a ton of nice cars on this page. I'm a fan of all of 'em. :thumbup:
:werd: Very nice collection of celi's here.

swyn said:
thanks bro, BTW i just updated more pics with my old wheels.
You should post your wheels too, I know ur ride looks sick!
Jus went out and snapped some quick shots. Post updated. :wiggle:

Your car is still one of my top three...was one of the first celicas that actually made me want to mod mine.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Can we not quote pictures? I care about your compliment a lot, just looking a the pictures again annoys me.

41 - 60 of 1256 Posts