·
Registered
4,111 Posts
On Varrsoten, and Ksport coilover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all,
This is a great thread; you guys have some nice rims. I actually have a question here. I’m running 18” rims with 215/35/R18 84H XL’s I was thinking of going with a 215/45/R18, (On all four rims) I have bent my back rim 2 times due to the crappy roads out here. But was told it would throw my computer off and cause engine lights. I’m a new Celica owner, but I have never heard of that happening. Does it?

Make: Team Dynamics
Model: Pro Race 1.2 Black
Size 18”
Purchased at: http://teamdynamicsracing.com/

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys, I have a celica 00 gts with kyb gr-2 with tein s tech IF I put 18x8 +40off can I ride on 215/40 ??..I dont want to go too low on profile... miami streets are not than good.....

·
Paint Guru
5,588 Posts
hey guys, I have a celica 00 gts with kyb gr-2 with tein s tech IF I put 18x8 +40off can I ride on 215/40 ??..I dont want to go too low on profile... miami streets are not than good.....
This should work fine. Lots of people go much lower than S-Tech's and use wider wheels and tires with lower offsets. I was personally running KYB GR2 struts with Tein S-Tech's in my Celica's early years and had 18x8 +35 wheels installed on 225/40/18 and it was an awesome setup. No rubbing, no issues whatsoever.

Personally, on 8" wide wheels, I'd run 225's, not 215's unless you want a little stretch. I've had 215's on my 18x8's before and it looked off. 225's will make it functional and look meatier and better overall... In my opinion, at least...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Those are nice wheels...you got some major dings in your door area scaring it ...you should call one of those 'dent kings' guys in your local area, they can remove all those dings without repainting or ever having to take your car into a bodyshop!

Thanks man , that's actually plastidip on the car just saving up for paint job. The guy that's going to paint it told me he's going knock all the dings out when he does because he doesn't advertise and the car will be his advertisement, so im just going wait till then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Thanks man , that's actually plastidip on the car just saving up for paint job. The guy that's going to paint it told me he's going knock all the dings out when he does because he doesn't advertise and the car will be his advertisement, so im just going wait till then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice hookup with the bodyshop! car looks great btw too

1221 - 1240 of 1256 Posts