NewCelica.org Forum banner

1241 - 1256 of 1256 Posts

·
Work In Progress...
362 Posts
It's been a while but I have a set of SSR Agle premiums 18x8 and 18x9 +37 that I was thinking about putting on the Celica. Long story short, I sold my Lexus project and have these wheels left over. I would have to run adapters since they're 5x114 so I'm trying to decide if it's even worth it or try to sell these for a 5x100 set. Anyone else here running a staggered 18x8 and 18x9 setup?

·
Registered
430 Posts
It's been a while but I have a set of SSR Agle premiums 18x8 and 18x9 +37 that I was thinking about putting on the Celica. Long story short, I sold my Lexus project and have these wheels left over. I would have to run adapters since they're 5x114 so I'm trying to decide if it's even worth it or try to sell these for a 5x100 set. Anyone else here running a staggered 18x8 and 18x9 setup?
What offset are these? They're very nice wheels and I think they'll look great but you may run into some clearance issues with a spacer adapter in addition to that staggered rear offset. The rears look to be about a 25mm offset and flush in the rear for a 9" width is about a 10mm. In short, a spacer adapter you'd need to run would push these out to be almost perfectly flush. You'd need to roll and potentially pull your fenders in that case. For someone like me who enjoys a fairly aggressive stance that sounds awesome but if your going for something a bit more conservative then these probably aren't the wheels for you.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
TRD 18" 5 spokes. For sale shortly.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Enkei RPF1 17x8 Custom coated & stickers (to match the TRD BBK)

·
Registered
5 Posts
What is the OEM size wheel for a 2000 Celica GTS?

Wife is happy with the OEM design but I'm having issues with holding air on the front tires. I have serious rust degradation at the internal bead and air is leaking out. I'm tired of putting air in the tires every month. So I found these: https://www.rtwwheels.com/store/shop/toyota-celica-oem-wheels-silver-69388/

Are these the correct size I need to replace the wife's wheels?

Does anyone have a link to a cheaper replacement site?

Thanks

Elmer

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
What is the OEM size wheel for a 2000 Celica GTS?

Wife is happy with the OEM design but I'm having issues with holding air on the front tires. I have serious rust degradation at the internal bead and air is leaking out. I'm tired of putting air in the tires every month. So I found these: https://www.rtwwheels.com/store/shop/toyota-celica-oem-wheels-silver-69388/

Are these the correct size I need to replace the wife's wheels?

Does anyone have a link to a cheaper replacement site?

Thanks

Elmer
You could just have the wheels buffed and sealed and your leaking problem should be cured for tens of dollars.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Clean and sharp! Well done!

1241 - 1256 of 1256 Posts