NewCelica.org Forum banner

Post your aftermarket wheels!!

628K views 1K replies 408 participants last post by  mxaustin 
#1 ·
I can't remember if a post like this was here or on AGC back when it was up, I searched and found nothing. I figured it would be a good idea, give people idea's as to what wheels look like on celica's. So post a pic of your wheels on your car with name, model and any info you can give. Lets hope we can get this to be a sticky to end all the "help me with wheels" threads.

I'll go first.

Make: Speedy
Model: Lite-5
Size: 18x7.5
Offset: +45
Purchased From: www.wheelsnext.com

See less See more
#53 ·
TRD_Celica00 said:
i see the rim, now wheres the rest of the car? :D
Updated pics. ;)

evil eye said:
Wow, there's a ton of nice cars on this page. I'm a fan of all of 'em. :thumbup:
:werd: Very nice collection of celi's here.

swyn said:
thanks bro, BTW i just updated more pics with my old wheels.
You should post your wheels too, I know ur ride looks sick!
Jus went out and snapped some quick shots. Post updated. :wiggle:

Your car is still one of my top three...was one of the first celicas that actually made me want to mod mine.

#62 · (Edited)
Jintei said:
gts_rosh, I like the Enkei RPM more. you still have 'em?
I liked them too, but I curbed them, then sold them. These were my first two sets:

18x8 Enkei RPM2 Hyperblack
Offset: +35mm

The second set, I bent one rim, then sold them.

18x8 Motegi DP10 (Hyperblack)
Offset: +40mm

If I wreck my present 5zigens, I'm planning on getting some Rays next.

Current:

#63 ·
Rosh..I Love your car...
wanna make me a lip like that?? :gap:

#67 ·
BruceBruce said:
Rosh..I Love your car...
wanna make me a lip like that?? :gap:
Thanks bro!. ;) Glad to know another tsunami owner! The thing is my buddy Jon took a while to find a lip that we could mod that worked on the Tsunami front end. I can't sell out the lip setup, we made a pack. Wish Jon can post his sets of wheels too, he had like 3 diff wheels on his white tsunami too.

If you have any questions or need help with anything on modding your car, just PM me.

#71 · (Edited)
Falken Hanabi
17x7.5
Falken Ziex Ze 912- 215/45r17

got skunk2s and kyb agxs are soon to come then she will sit lower. this is a really bad picture, it makes the rims look orangey but they definately arent, they are imo the best color of bronze...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.