Skunk2 on Stock struts, 17 inch rims

·
Mr. Mica
525 Posts
SKUNK2 SPRINGS ON STOCK STRUTS WITH 17 INCH RIMS

·
Registered
286 Posts
TRD Coilovers, Borbet 8X18 with 225/40-18 Yoko Advan Sport Tires.
4 turns from the bottom in the rear, and around 34 in the front. Have little bit more adjusting to do, but it's getting there.

·
Paint Guru
5,588 Posts
My megans are gonna be here in two weeks !! Is there something you guys aren't telling me??? All I see is KYB/TIEN/KSPORTS/or SKUNKS ??
First off, resize your size. That thing is huge.

Second, there are a few people with Megan coilovers. They are just too lazy to post on here. Look up krazieboy. I know he has Megan coils.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Second, there are a few people with Megan coilovers. They are just too lazy to post on here. Look up krazieboy. I know he has Megan coils.
Eh, I think he only has pics prior to installment.. What I've learned is that those are just about the best bang for your buck. Smooth ride and you also have the option of slammin' it if you wanted to. I'll post pics up in a week or two =]

·
Paint Guru
5,588 Posts
Eh, I think he only has pics prior to installment
Are you kidding? He has a bunch of new pictures up! All of which he is sitting on Megans...

Try looking up BlazinBeatzz and check out one of his most recent Reader's Rides threads. He did a photoshoot with krazieboy not too long ago. (keep in mind that krazieboy repainted his car to a light blueish color and got new XXR wheels so he looks different than before).

What I've learned is that those are just about the best bang for your buck.
Meh. They are budget coils, but depending on the hook up you get, KSports are probably the best bang for your buck IMO.

Smooth ride and you also have the option of slammin' it if you wanted to.
That goes for pretty much any coilover set. However, some do go lower than others. If you are looking to slam it, you should have gone with KSport or BC coilovers. Teins don't go all that low, but they do have great features. Megans are kinda in the middle... they go lower than Teins, but not as low as KSports or BC's.

·
Registered
911 Posts

·
DOИ'T bE BEETCH!
3,251 Posts
For the lack of a better side pic - Skunk2 springs , busted azz shocks and 16" wheels with 50 tires

241 - 260 of 312 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.