NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think this has the potential to be a big turnout. as of right now i know joe and acouple of his friends are going. i'm definitly going to HIN that weekend, so i will be joining joe on the ride there. i already have reservations at the Flagship Hotel for the night of the 23rd for me and my girl. joe has already told me that he is coming back to NY that same day.

what do you guys think about making this a meet?? should be a very nice event to go to

PS- for those of you that worry about ur car, you should be able to park you car at the hotel i'm staying at for a fee of $3. the flagship is on the board walk so its walking distance from the convention center where HIN will most likely take place

BTW....this is going down at Atlantic city

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
i too will also be showing if the turbo is in good working condition

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
im gonna go this year and see whats up and attempt to enter in it next year...but after seeing you too are entering i dont stand a chance...lol

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i'll probably roll with you guys

·
Registered
245 Posts
lol no its not going to be red and blue my car is graphite gray I just installed the apr kit and cut off the top and were just pretty much fixing a few problems right now so i dont know if i will have it ready for oct 23rd but hopefully it will be

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
sounds like a plan, i never went to HIN sounds cool.

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that's what i'm talkin about :D

if u going to make it a weekend event, make up ur mind pretty quick cuz the hotels are gettin booked up pretty fast for that weekend already. my first choice hotel was booked up within a matter of a week for that weekend :ugh: ....so i had to settle on my second choice

1 - 20 of 55 Posts