NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasup guys! I am selling my Axis Matrix wheels. It is 18 inch and looks pretty nice on your ride I think. When I bought I paint it gun metal. No its not powder coated which I should've done in the first place. The paint is still pretty good. However, I have to say that two of the wheels got many paint issues and one of the wheels got a pretty good curb rash. I will show the pics of the damages sometime this week. However, you are welcome to come by anytime to check it out in person. If you never heard of Axis Matrix, well its a very rare wheels especially on a celica. Nobody has it on a celica I can tell you that much. Why? Because it was made for a luxury car. I ordered it specially sized for a celica. Here is the link for the wheels. The tires on it is still pretty good. It is actually kind of new. Probably 70% thread left. Not sure but come check it out! How much will I let this go for? $300!! wow!.

Here is what the wheels look like on a celica

http://www.axiswheels.com/view-wheel/axis-matrix

I WILL POST THE PIC OF THE DAMAGES SOON! AS SOON AS TOMORROW.

FYI, the wheels is not bent. Only curb rash on one of the wheels and paint issues on two. It is still pretty good wheels!

PRICE $300!!! wheels with tires on it!!

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This wheels will be at the Cabrillo meet tomorow 7/30/11. So just to let you know. You can check it out in person and if you got the cash ready to go, its yours!

·
The Seventh Letter
5,130 Posts
Dayuummm $300!??

Your just ballin' like that Truc? $100 for the authentic kami rear and now this lol

Bump for a steal!!

·
fools runnin a Honda 2000
3,854 Posts
I didnt tag that, I was not here Richie

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
too bad these don't fit lucy's car or else i would've swooped them up !
bump for a great friend, brother, homeboy, kuya, amigo, comrade, brother in law, cousin, and best friend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.