NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have door poppers installed on my car. The alarm won't lock the doors. Also, the driver side door can't be unlocked. When it is unlocked and when I can pop it open with my door popper, it won't close when I try to shut it. It just bounces back on me. When I can open the door, to shut the door, I have to lock the driver side door manually and shut it. After that, I can't unlock it. I don't know what is wrong. Please help. Pleasee.

·
Registered
187 Posts
what kind of alarm do u installed? i did mine on factory alarm so when i unlock first it unlocks one more then it pop driver's door out finally one more if i need to open passenger's door...
i arm the car it locks doors and rolls up windows... also when i hit lock once more it closes sunroof... i did many electronic tricks on my celica... ^^ for example, when i open a door sunroof will be tilted up, so doors won't have to be slamed hard to be closed...
it is little tricky to work with factory system let me know how is your system...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dilemma

I have compustar alarm. Before the door poppers were installed,the alarm locked the doors when it was turned on. Now with the poppers on, it worked fine for a while. But now, I can't unlock my drivers door from inside even. I try to turn that little button to the left to unlock but nothing. Also, when the remote did unlock it before, the door wouldn't shut unless I locked it from inside and then shut it. Now, i can't even unlock the drivers side door from the inside at all. Also, the doors don't lock after the alarm is turned on.
Please help.

·
Registered
187 Posts
who installed alarm first? then who installed door popper?
i did popper on factory alarm as i posted earlier...
my popper was working fine for a while then stopped working...
u or whoever installed must understand how the factory door lock system in toyota's work before adding extra wires into...
i had to cahnge my rs3200 brain... T.T

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.