NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says. I live at the very bottom of the beltway and most people live north of me so if you want to stop by then do so. Post here so I know to wait for you.

My address is 6380 Michael Robert Dr., Springfield, VA 22150 if you dont know already.

·
Registered
108 Posts
meet request for sunday

I am requesting a phone call to my cell phone as the group that meets at jake's house in springfield drives down 95 south. If you guys leave at noon from him house and are getting ready to pass my exit (lake ridge exit), i am requesting a call when you pass the rt 1 woodbridge exit and then i can leave the gas station and have a perfect merge in with the group. I think that would be a classic moment forever if a huge group of celicas were all driving together and then BOOM here comes another one. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Re: meet request for sunday

GT-S_6spd said:
I am requesting a phone call to my cell phone as the group that meets at jake's house in springfield drives down 95 south. If you guys leave at noon from him house and are getting ready to pass my exit (lake ridge exit), i am requesting a call when you pass the rt 1 woodbridge exit and then i can leave the gas station and have a perfect merge in with the group. I think that would be a classic moment forever if a huge group of celicas were all driving together and then BOOM here comes another one. ;)
you could just pull over on the shoulder of 95. get a walkie talkie and have it tuned to channel 12. when you hear/see us just jump into traffic and catch up. trying to plan a "pefrect merge" will more than likely not work the way you envision it.

either that, or just meet at jake's house.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.