NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
lol, I don't know about easier to find for the Duplicolor...I went to every Autozone in a 25 mile radius of Cincinnati, and bought all that I could find...I still need more to do the dash :(...

Sucks, cuz no other stores (Pepboys, Walmart, etc.) carry the Duplicolor brand...

Usman

·
Registered
194 Posts
the difference isn't going to be noticeable exept when you scrape the plastic and a big chunk of paint comes off instead of a little line or even none at all. It helps it adhere to the surface.:nono: You should do it right the first time.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
utah_gonz said:
the difference isn't going to be noticeable exept when you scrape the plastic and a big chunk of paint comes off instead of a little line or even none at all. It helps it adhere to the surface.:nono: You should do it right the first time.
Yeah, wuts weird is that i've scuffed the door panels and the door jam things, and the paint is still on there. No difference, ur just jealous i didnt' have to take another hour sanding everything ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
it doesn't take long at all to sand, only about 5 min. I suggest using scotchbrite and don't sand very hard. lightly sand in circular motion so you don't get lines and be sure to wash off the plastic pieces before you paint

1 - 12 of 12 Posts