NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know how much would it be to do this kind of stuff and also where is the best place to buy the emanage.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Its probably about 3 hours to install teh E-manage and harness, and tuning will depend on your setup. NA with stock injectors they could probably tune ya in a couple WOT pulls as thats all the E-manage is good for.

·
Registered
56 Posts
the shop charged me 3 hrs for emanage blue and injector harness. 1.5 hr for tuning and dyno C2 kit with 380cc INJ without a good base map.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a totall in price after all that was how much?
I know that different shops have different prices but I just want to have an idea!

·
Registered
243 Posts
emanage is worthless...

·
Registered
726 Posts
seems like some of you say the emanage is junk. so since the greddy supercharger comes with it, does that mean the whole setup will be ****ty?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Lets just say that its significantly less potent and more trouble prone than it could be with a Power FC and a good tune.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yea, I agree if i could have purchase the kit without the emanage I would have gone with the PFC. But money's tight right now so i probably upgrade later on.

Emanage install the shop quoted me $165, tuning and dyno $300.

·
Registered
243 Posts
sounds reasonable...

·
Registered
611 Posts
but i heard rarely do shops are familiar with pfc's ..... so its hard to find places where you could have it tuned...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts