NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read that some people have problems with MB, but I want to hear it personally from people who have ordered from there. Did anyone have problems? I would try a search but their name is too short. Thanks

·
Registered
744 Posts
I had huge problems I know this is getting moved but I would definately say go somewhere else. The only person who isn't worthless in that company is Min, he truly tried to work out the problems I had with them. I ordered an entire Kaminari kit form them, with a hoodscoop. First of all Paul, the person I ordered from told me that I couldn't get a single exhaust port rear end in Urethane which was what I wanted which wasn't correct information, nevertheless as long as I got a rear with a single exhaust port I would have been fine so i ordered a fiberglass with a single exhaust port. They first of all sent it to the wrong state, however I luckily caught it while in transit so it got changed. Next when it got here the rear end was dual exhaust and they forgot the grills, so i called up Paul and told him of the mistake and he simply said he would send out a new rear end. I was like wow! thats awesome, because I specifically asked him if he wanted the original back and he said no. So I wait around for my new rear end and since Paul told me they didn't want the rear end back my bodyshop guy went ahead and painted the dual exhaust rear that I got. Eventually the grills and what was supposed to be a new rear end came in, however it wasnt a new rear end it was this little piece of fiberglass about the size of the exhaust port. So I called them up and was like WTF you said you were sending a new rear end, and you sent me this little piece of fiberglass and I am just supposed to mold it on there out of my pocket? Paul told me that is what he told me he was sending in the first place but thats a flat out lie because I am not a moron, I wouldn't agree to accept something which is gonna cost me more money to install because they f#cked up in the first place. So then Paul told me he would send me a new rear end just like I had wanted in the first place if I would just send the original rear, which he already told me I could keep, back to him in brand new condition, which I couldn't do because it was painted. So then I spent the next 3 days trying to get a hold of Min to see if he could fix this, and I kept getting Paul when he was returning Min's messages. Finally Min tried very hard to work out a deal to fix this and I eventually just got frustrated and gave up. Oh yeah the hoodscoop had like a million tiny pinholes my bodyshop guy had to fill in before he could paint it. And the grills which took an extra month to get were all bent and folded over. I would give MBAUTOSPORT a 1 out of 10 as far as their service only because Min tried pretty hard to save a MASSIVE F%CKUP!

·
Registered
36 Posts
sorry to hear the negative comments. like i always say when i post on forums responding to negative comments, you will hear more from the bad than the good because people EXPECT a good experience so when they have one, no one posts about it. But if there is anything wrong with an order (and no company is perfect, we do make mistakes) there is usually a post about it.

We try out best to fix the situation and we are always working to improve our service. Here are some things to consider:

1. You can almost always reach us by phone. You call, we answer. There are many companies online that you call and no one picks up the phone or there isn't even a phone number listed. Our number is also toll-free, so calling to order or check in on your order (or tell us about a problem, should one occur) is free for you. You don't spend hours on the phone on hold racking up your phone bill.

2. We have a 110% low price guarantee and 100% satisfaction guarantee. READ our guarantees and our return policy and you will see we have one of the best (if not THE best) in the industry. A company with bad service or bad parts can't offer these types of guarantees.

3. We are an AUTHORIZED dealer of Kaminari, Bomex, Do-luck, Eibach, etc. etc.

4. We've been around. We've been sponsoring this board for nearly 2 years (ask Larry). If a company is shady or does bad business all the time, there would be hundreds of negative posts about us. But do a search. There are some bad, but there are many good as well. We've worked closely with the Celica community in particular in being the first with the GT header (dyno-proven) and the first to develop or help co-develop other parts as well. Dropping $hundreds of dollars on these Internet-only companies is a risk. Who is to say if they'll be in business tomorrow?

5. We don't charge you for your order until it is ready to ship (unless it is special order). Ask any other body kit company and they will tell you that they charge you up front for all of their kits (99% of the time). This is a big problem for people whose orders are delayed due to backorders.

6. We are always getting better. We know we can do more, and we try to do that. Our level of service has improved continuously since day 1. We have, and will continue, to work to acheive our goal of being the BEST place to shop for aftermarket parts.

If you are skeptical of buying from us, please give us a call so we can set your mind at ease. 1-866-4MB-KITS.

-minboost-

·
Registered
528 Posts
i still have a blitx bodykit that doesnt fit worth sh!t....snd it would cost well over 1 grand to fix everything and modify it to fit...well, not for me, its just sitting in my garage...and it will never get put on because i will not spend that much for a 300 dollar job. of course it is a knock off, but if mb was that good of a company, they would not be selling sh!tty a$$ products just so they can make a few bucks...there a plenty of nicely made blitz kits out there, but unfortunately, mb sent me the worst of them all...this kit, if it had been inspected by eye, it never should have even been sent out....TO ANYONE!!! i guess mb's customers dont mean that much to them....my rate of them is 0 out of 10....do not do business with them...

·
Registered
528 Posts
btw, th kam kit comes with single exaust if its the uerethane kit but dual if its the fiberglass i believe

·
Registered
744 Posts
It comes in a single only if its urethane, dual if its fiberglass. Like I said I told Paul I wanted a single exhaust in urethane. He told me the single only comes in fiberglass. I wanted urethane but I wanted single exhaust port more so I got his suggested fiberglass which was incorrect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts