NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, here's my celica with some new paint. let me know what you all think, i've got a bomex kit, trd action package wing, tanabe super down df210 springs, kyb agx struts, sparco seats and belts, ro_ja formula 5 wheels, sport m hood scooop, and jdm sidemarkers. i'll post more pics when i get it all put back together.

·
Registered
600 Posts
That is a really nice color. Looking very sharp.
*edit*using the word "nice" in back to back sentences looks wrong. :rofl:

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
Looks awsome, can't wait to see it completed.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
you painted it in the grassy field? I thought you're supposed to paint "under vacuum" to reduce impurities...I don't want to start an argument; I've never painted a car. How do you keep debris out, or is it dry already and just waiting to be put back together?

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Originally posted by treeh8r
you painted it in the grassy field? I thought you're supposed to paint "under vacuum" to reduce impurities...I don't want to start an argument; I've never painted a car. How do you keep debris out, or is it dry already and just waiting to be put back together?
Originally posted by Mistrimeat
:rofl: I dont think he painted right there in the field...c'mon now...he probably just put it out there to cure faster.
:werd: :rofl:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, it was already painted and dried, but to speed the curing process and allowing the solvents to come out it needed to be out in the sun for a couple of days. we placed it behind the shop where no one would mess with it or see it, didn't want someone to see my unfinished project just yet. but i've almost got it put back together.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
looks like the electron blue on the si's
:werd: but just a lil darker

1 - 19 of 19 Posts