NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my car is finally done (for the most part). He is going to sand down the AC control area and spray the whole thing and I'll get some stickers to put down for the controls. Also a couple other things (minor) that don't have to do with the body work. Note I haven't installed my 03 interior yet nor do I have the rear 3 windows tinted to match the 5% on the front ones. But here are some decent pics for y'all to enjoy. comments/criticisms welcomed with open arms
Front:

My Favorites (and Joe concurs):

Various Angles:

Rear (and Titanium muffler):

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks good are you keeping those rims.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Nice to hear that you finally took my harping about the A/C controls Matt :chuckles:

Everything looks amazing except I see one small mis alignment on the front right where the bumper meets the fender.. its off by like 1/4". Could just be the picture though

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
140 GT said:
I reaaaaaaaaly hate your front bumper.
I reaaaaaaly hate you. Just kidding Ed. Hey - be safe out there. You know what I mean! And it's all good if you don't like the front bumper :)
Tragic said:
Looks good are you keeping those rims.
Hell no. Getting Advan Super Racing Series II in gunmetal
GLOCK23 said:
very nice and clean. i know your swapping wheels but if you had at least wiped them down, the pics would have looked alot better
I wasn't worried about it. Those wheels are very temporary
SickCelica696 said:
Nice to hear that you finally took my harping about the A/C controls Matt :chuckles:

Everything looks amazing except I see one small mis alignment on the front right where the bumper meets the fender.. its off by like 1/4". Could just be the picture though
Yeah I still haven't received a PM from the guy who sells them though :( And the problem you see is maybe the lighting but probably more that the flare made it so we had to pull the front bumper to meet it laterally and it didn't align perfect at the fender.
swyn said:
i only dont like your front bumper, the rest of all looks perfect
:thumbup: The more people who don't like the front bumper the better. As far as I know it's still the only one in North America. I may be wrong, but it's still very exclusive
mukalicious said:
ooooh i love the way it turned out... no CF on the front bumber yet?
:evil: The CF blades are coming after the rest is ready for shows. Don't worry ;)

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
emotart said:
Looks good, i think it would look even better with a cf hatch...
no CF hatch for a few reasons
1)not JDM
2)never liked them on white Celicas anyway (there's one in my area with it and it's fugly IMO)
3)would be too much CF/black as accent IMO. The windows, rims, hood, headlamps, moonroof, and the black accent on the rear bumper are perfect IMO. Only other exterior mod I'd consider is the TRD JDM gas cap/lid

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jackman00GTS said:
^^ Im with you, i think it looks good as is. Gas cap would look good.. Nice work.
thanks! I just need to get my hands on one. Well, I need other things more though!
02celica said:
nice job dude!! looking nice.. how that muffler sound?
it's hard to tell. I only took it out for a few minutes to show the body shop guy what it runs like. I forgot I have a hole in my intake from taking off my nitrous, so it may have had an effect on it. Also, this came from the muffler being unbolted beforehand.. it sounded good though. hard to explain vs. unbolted

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
FINALLY :faint: lol JK man! looks great, i'll just be so glad when those brake dust wheels are gone! been a few months in the making, i like it tho!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts