NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i talked to that sean guy in your crew and told me he got his spacers and bolts for like 140. i was wondering if he can call me again caus i want to buy them through him. here in sacramento, no one knows or can even find some for me. i would appreciate it very much. my number is 916-600-2936. oh yeah, thanks ARA for the help b4. =)

·
Registered
687 Posts
k, hopefully we can get in contact with sean soon... might want to delete ur number... and pm us lol... theres some freaky people on this board

·
Registered
63 Posts
no problem, do you want me to tell sean to call you again or give him your number??? I am the only one, pretty much who can get in contact with him:)
xoxo
ARA

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes plllllease! THANKS!

·
Registered
2 Posts
sup richgt, we're the one who installed sean's flares and got him the spacers... we might be able to help u get spacers for a good price, call mike(BRS) 626-968-7400... i'm also selling my spacers, u can ask him for the price... it's almost new... i barely drove the car when i have it on, it was just park in his garage while he design what is now the widebody APR GT300...

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
hey gt300...you're car's my favorite, to bad I cant affored the kit. Mike offered me a good deal.

Mike installed YOUR ground controls on my car:D, remember that day?

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just called mike right now and he said he would charge me 180. good price or no? he just told me he isnt sponsering anymore!!! i am assssssed out. i guess i have to buy it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
decent price richgt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts