NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy used an orbital buffer on his car ((black)) to apply polish and it came out looking like swirl-a-palooza... It was BAD. What is the proper way to use one so I can go over there and look like a hero.

Fools716

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ACtually Law, there's nothing there that talks about this. And I figured if I posted it here, I would get a quicker response. I post things in those forums ((wheel & rim,etc.)) and it takes 3 times as long to get an answer there as it does here. I just wanted a quick answer so I can do this tomorrow. Plus, I was generally discussing it... :) ((hope that works to keep it here till I get a good answer))

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Fools716 said:
ACtually Law, there's nothing there that talks about this. And I figured if I posted it here, I would get a quicker response. I post things in those forums ((wheel & rim,etc.)) and it takes 3 times as long to get an answer there as it does here. I just wanted a quick answer so I can do this tomorrow. Plus, I was generally discussing it... :) ((hope that works to keep it here till I get a good answer))
dude thats always the :gay: response to not posting in the right forum....

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
btw if you have to ask how to use one properly you shouldn't be going off and using it on your car right away... even if someone tells you how to use it you should practice on something first...

·
Registered
942 Posts
LaW said:
btw if you have to ask how to use one properly you shouldn't be going off and using it on your car right away... even if someone tells you how to use it you should practice on something first...
Go to a parking lot and choose a car randomly? :rofl: :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Law, thanks for your help... If you woulda put half as much effort into answering the question as you did in being an ass, maybe it would be answered already.

Fools716

I'll post it in the wash & wax forum and hope for an answer. As for you little comment about the "gay excuse", it's not an excuse, it's the truth. That why people say it. I posted a thread in Wheel and Tire and over a week or a response. Thne I put it in GD, and dot like 10 responses in 1 day.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Get a porter cable random orbit circular polisher. They are more friendly to people who are new to detailing their car w/ a machine.
They are sold here --> http://properautocare.com/

If you already have a orbital buffer a simple search on google would probably come up with many howtos on this subject. A forum I like to suggest for such topics is http://www.autopia.org they have information on what you want to know but you have to register an account to get access to the information.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Fools716 said:
Well Law, thanks for your help... If you woulda put half as much effort into answering the question as you did in being an ass, maybe it would be answered already.

Fools716

I'll post it in the wash & wax forum and hope for an answer. As for you little comment about the "gay excuse", it's not an excuse, it's the truth. That why people say it. I posted a thread in Wheel and Tire and over a week or a response. Thne I put it in GD, and dot like 10 responses in 1 day.

no problem thats what i'm here for :chuckles:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts