NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how hard is it to put on our headers. Ive read that its a b*itch to do and after climbing under the car, i can see why ppl say its a pain. Has anyone done it without lifting up the engine or unbolting major components?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Ummm - dude theres a complete writeup (with pictures) on how to remove and install a header in the installs section.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks boosted, just what im looking for. Is it really worth it to install a new header?

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
TRDAzNSpEeDeR said:
thanks boosted, just what im looking for. Is it really worth it to install a new header?
He will say "hell no, send your stock header to me!"

I'll be doing this soon when I get some free time.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
LightningRod said:
TRDAzNSpEeDeR said:
He will say "hell no, send your stock header to me!"

I'll be doing this soon when I get some free time.
Dammit you read my mind :D

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
word of advice, dont try to take shortcuts from boosted install guide (esp if you have a gts). it will only bring more headache and take more time. Do it once, do it the rigth way. Or in my case 3 times!! just make sure you rmember the donut gasket

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
itchyvi3t said:
word of advice, dont try to take shortcuts from boosted install guide (esp if you have a gts). it will only bring more headache and take more time. Do it once, do it the rigth way. Or in my case 3 times!! just make sure you rmember the donut gasket
but, which is the right way? i see a few of them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts