NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking this for a friend really... She can't register for some reason, her computer won't let her. But anyways, she wants to get the TRD wing for her GTS, the one with the CF midplate, and she wants to know whether if its real CF or just for show?

It doesn't really matter, but she just wants to know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the CF is real right? Cause I've heard some parts are like imitation CF or something like that.(like as in.... CF stickers and whatever on top, which doesn't justify the extra price on top.)

btw, thanks for the quick reply.

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts

These are pics of mine that I got from evil eye. I'll be installing it once I take a road trip down to phili & pick up the one my friend is holding for me. The cheapest I saw an authentic trd wing go for was around $425.00 new off a web site, & I actually spotted one of these center blades on ebay for only $100.00. I payed WAY more than that from evil eye, before I saw the ebay deal, but at least I got to meet him & make a friend in the process :). Search google & ebay & maybe you'll find these same deals I saw as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot guys. I think we will be Ebaying for the spoiler... hopefully we don't get scammed....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts