NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I lost my Photoshop when my computer crashed. I was wondering if anyone had the time/wanted to edit my pictures? Was hoping someone could, parents want some blown up for their anniversary lol.

*Entry level DSLR with noob photographer. View is from my room/deck/pool/backyard*

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Ii like the third one. If someone wants to blur out that pole jutting out to the right of the sun I think the shots in general are bueno.

I may mess around with a few

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Hey what's up man? What kind of editing do you need? I can take care of the pole in the background no problem and switch up the colors if needed. If you have a bigger version of the pictures you know what to do!:)

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Gotcha, you want me to do all of them? I should be able to do another one before the end of the night (over here haha). Were the colors okay on the one I changed?

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotcha, you want me to do all of them? I should be able to do another one before the end of the night (over here haha). Were the colors okay on the one I changed?
Same as last time, just touch them up. The colors were good lol. I really need to get myself photoshop or lightroom. Thanks again man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts