NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
19,415 Posts
Looks nice J. The only thing I don't like about it. The performance list is WAY shorter than the appearance list. :chuckles:

And Momo Shift Knob is DEFINITELY NOT a performance mod. The rims are questionable too. They aren't the lightest rims in the world. If you had lightweight rims, then I could let it slide. :)

The design looks good though. Can you send us a link to the original so we can get a better look at it?

· Registered
19,415 Posts
Baldhead_J said:

Quite a bit lighter than the last set and 18" on a narrow sidewall in a corner is one hell of an upgrade, my friend.
Although that is a nice upgrade for cornering putting on heavier rims affects acceleration/decceleration and unsprung weight. :D

But I was talking about in a traditional sense. Rims usually aren't considered Performance. :)

· Registered
19,415 Posts
true true and I'm not saying that all 17+ rims don't give a performance gain. But the rims those cars are running on are prolly aluminum or some ultra light composite that costs more than ****** Wil's car including all the mods. :chuckles:

conversly, look at F1 cars. They run small rims and large tires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.