NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to retroactively install a boost guage--yes i have to tear it apart.

does anyone know what the size measurements for the vacuum line (blue) tubing is??? on the install instructions it has a weird "6 phi x 150 mm", the phi being a greek letter

trying to fit an autometer gauge and it have with a t-connector with 1/4 inch ends. will this fit???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,943 Posts
ucmd03 said:
trying to retroactively install a boost guage--yes i have to tear it apart.

does anyone know what the size measurements for the vacuum line (blue) tubing is??? on the install instructions it has a weird "6 phi x 150 mm", the phi being a greek letter

trying to fit an autometer gauge and it have with a t-connector with 1/4 inch ends. will this fit???
I think Phi is the symbol for bore - so it's 6mm inner bore x 150mm long - one inch is 25.4mm in the modern world ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eureka

well that should come out to .24 inch which should work, hypothetically!

thanx, i had a hard time remembering my favorite trigonometric symbols.

back to my hypotenoooooose....


what guage are you running?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,943 Posts
ucmd03 said:
eureka

well that should come out to .24 inch which should work, hypothetically!

thanx, i had a hard time remembering my favorite trigonometric symbols.

back to my hypotenoooooose....


what guage are you running?
I have Defi BF (Black-Face) dials for boost, oil temp & pressure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the vacuum line i'm talking of is the blue one underneath the im connected to the blower bypass

thats the only one i know of???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,943 Posts
ucmd03 said:
the vacuum line i'm talking of is the blue one underneath the im connected to the blower bypass

thats the only one i know of???
I think that's the one - it's shown in the s/c install instructions on page 7 ;)
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top