NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering.....i was thinking of getting the mirror tint instead of black tint......question=Does the mirror tint go by percentage like 50%,35%,5%....or do they just have to layer it on to darken it......and mirror is more exspensive isn't it?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
i had mirror tint for awhile...

they dont have %... they just put my layers on...

and it is cheaper then dark black tint, i had 2 layers of mirror
(20%ish) an got it all done for $100... but it was like $50 off cuz he is a 'business friend'... 5% from his shop would be $150-$180

edit: 2 layers of mirror is plenty dark, almost like 5% black (seeing in the window i mean)

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
IMHO, mirror tint is :thumbdown Well, if you are talking about that mirror tint that fades to black as it moves down. I can't stand that kind of tinting. :puke:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I thought mirror tint was illegal in VA on the front door glasses. If so it WOULD look like crap if you were only going to put it on the back three windows.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
kaioshin said:
IMHO, mirror tint is :thumbdown Well, if you are talking about that mirror tint that fades to black as it moves down. I can't stand that kind of tinting. :puke:

yes the fade is horrible

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Toy Rolla said:
please no mirror tint on a white celica.

oh yea, forgot it was white... i think a light tint would look good on a white car

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i was just going to get 1 layer put on,to where you can see through it ,but has that somewhat shiny look,of course i would get the silver mirror.....but,eh....might just go with 35% black tint all around.....i like J's tint,he has black and mirror on together.....well who knows....thanx for ya'lls opinon's xoxoxo

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I'm with the other kids. Black tint is better. Mine is 15%. For some reason, mirror tint makes me feel too F&F. Then, all of a sudden, I must run to the bathroom.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
black tint owns all, I plan on getting my ride tinted this month, just got to find a good shop to do it

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
since when does a huffy have windows????????
or
did ya get a car jeremy??
man i never knew people disliked mirror tint so much.....

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
you don't call me for weeks and then thinks you can call me a punk ass....I think not

1 - 20 of 25 Posts