1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
we started from about a 60 roll both times
he had an extra passenger and i was by myself
we never had an official honk off but we knew when the other went
at first he started in front of me and i followed, i started to creep up to him until i had to let off
then when we had room we were side by side
i think i went first and he followed
i started to pull away until he was behind me
we went our seperate ways and gave each other a thumbs up'

his car r32
modded status: unknown
my car celica gt-s
modded status: apexi power fc, cai, trd axel back exhuast

pfxc wins 3 loses 0
btw vw r32

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
good kill, have u dyno tuned your PFC?

·
Registered
92 Posts
i got one......i beat my friends time on the track. He is an experienced driver in that track, and i beat his E46(new M3) with my celica GT 5 speed...NOT GTS... but i have a really good suspension system working for me....but his e46wasnt stock .so pissed he was

·
Registered
949 Posts
This guy is the canyon killah! That yll see in previous posts. Explaining his CaNyOn skeeellzz. Is ECelica down or something?? Why we getting all these retards that are the "KiNg RaCeR". I tried getting into EC and it shot me to a search engine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rogergts said:
good kill, have u dyno tuned your PFC?
yeah i have
right now with a mild tune im running about 180whp and 130 wtq
next time i tune i wanna mess with the ignition timing and a/f ratios, but since i only have a commander and not a datalogit - its a very time consuming and expensive processes

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
nice kill... i got next to a dude in a black r32 but he didnt want to run, maybe cuz he had a passenger... downshifted and let him hear the lift, but still didnt want to play... i really want to run one! those cars sound damn good...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Just killed an R32 myself. He was coming up on me quickly so I down shifted to 2nd and waited for him to get close. We took off and I had a car and a half when we shut down. We had to stop at a red light he was behind me. When light went green I moved over to left lane to let him come up next to me. I was planning on doin' the honk thing but he tried to blow by me. I landed lift 2, 3, reeled him in by 4th and had a .5 to .75 lead. He didn't acknowledge me at all when I turned off onto my road. Another one bites the dust.

·
Registered
152 Posts
**** VW's!!!..just because my ladies ex had one...Dusted the **** outta his 1.8T BTW...but R32...i denno...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Originally posted by SilvrGTSShadow
Just killed an R32 myself. He was coming up on me quickly so I down shifted to 2nd and waited for him to get close. We took off and I had a car and a half when we shut down. We had to stop at a red light he was behind me. When light went green I moved over to left lane to let him come up next to me. I was planning on doin' the honk thing but he tried to blow by me. I landed lift 2, 3, reeled him in by 4th and had a .5 to .75 lead. He didn't acknowledge me at all when I turned off onto my road. Another one bites the dust.
Dont you hate those type of people who cant accept tha fact that they were beat??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.