NewCelica.org Forum banner

R35 Nissan GT-R

188K views 2K replies 142 participants last post by  Motor 
#1 ·
R35 Nissan GT-R

#5 ·
I like the looks and the AWD option (although RWD is better suited for this type of power)...unless they can adopt a near perfect system like the EVO.

But as for the engine? Guys with G35's are way surpassing those numbers with TT kits..some with built engines and some without. No issues at all from 95% of them. And for far less then what this costs.

I guess the nice thing is that you get this TT package and it's all under warranty. Honestly though how many people are going to keep it that way, voiding any warranty they had in the first place.

Not too impressive in my eyes.

#6 ·
Power will come from a 3.7-liter version of Nissan's VQ powerplant. A pair of turbochargers will help it produce about 450 bhp and 360 lb.-ft. of torque. Because longtime fans of the GT-R are accustomed to more output via aftermarket tuning, Nissan has seemingly left some room on the table for buyers wanting to increase the power of their GT-Rs.
That is probably the coolest ****ing thing i've ever heard!

#16 · (Edited)
2008 Nissan GT-R will cost $60K only

Future Products—Nissan
GT-R performance car to be 2008 model

GT-R
: Much to the chagrin of Infiniti dealers, the upcoming all-wheel-drive GT-R performance car will be badged as a Nissan. The next-generation GT-R is expected to go on sale in the United States as a 2008 model. The sticker price is expected to be about $60,000.

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)