NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I order CF Hoodspoilers from r_23 3 weeks ago. I paid him 280 bucks through Paypal and he said the spoilers would ship on that monday 2nd day air. I contacted him that friday and said they never came and he replied that they were damaged during shipping and he would send out new ones on that Monday again. I tried contacting him last Weds., Thurs., and Fri. w/ no response and no hoodspoilers. I don't know what's up

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Hmmm man thats weird from my understanding he is usually pretty good with doing biz so I dunno kinda strange!! maybe he is just running behind on time schedule or something!! Give it a little time I am sure he will come through for you!

Justin

·
Registered
93 Posts
I always sent good quality products only!!!
the spoilers that i was gonna send you was scratched by the box cutter, so i waited until i got the next shipment.
now you have the tracking # and the spoiler will arrive in two days.
I don't make lots of profits in selling those custom cf parts.
i just help people in celica forum to realize their dreams...
Some of my customers waited for 3 months and they never posted me as a bad seller cause i always tell the truth.
So please post the pics of the spoilers so people seee that i don't steal your money.
thank you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't think that you have waited for one month....
why you post one month, and i always picked up your phone call.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got them yesterday.....The CF is great! Looks real quality, I'm gonna have to paint the sides and bottom black though, they look like Sh*t. I'll post pix of them tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Im sorry but Rudy is one hella of a good guy..it just different because you don't or have yet met him personally. He has a phat ride going on too:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I spent a over a month emailing Rudy, waiting over a week sometimes for him to respond, and that was after he took off for vaction in the middle of our discussions without a word. I had over $500 I wanted to drop on some of his CF and then he stopped responding to my emails. No "screw off" email or anything, just stopped responding. Great customer service in my opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts