NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down to Miami for spring break, and I was going west from Miami Beach crossing the McCarthur Causeway when I spotted 2...yes you read correctly 2 SRT-4's. I own a silver action package GTS which IMO is pretty flashy so they both where quick to try me, so since the causeway was kind of empty because everyone was going towards the beach and I was going away, I punched it and both were on my tail, but since Miami is nasty style overpopulated traffic soon came around and space was limited. They were both yellow and one had graphics that looked like it came from the factory(cheesy). I am pretty sure that if we had open road they might have pulled on me but for the short duration of the race nobody pulled on anybody. I only have a Rod Millen intake and TRD Exhaust.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must say though that from the rear view mirror they are a bit intimidating.

·
Registered
493 Posts
every kid will start racing me soon, as if those with civics are not enough pain whenever i go out on weekends!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Vroom_Vroom said:
hehe Its weird that a car with so much potential is called the "neon"
Well, not really. The SRT-4 is not a Neon officially. Even though it uses the Neon body, but if you go to a knowledgeable dealer or ask Dodge, they will tell you about the Dodge SRT-4. The car does not even have the Neon badge anywhere on it. Check it out.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You wouldn't believe how fast you see cars that just come out in Miami. I love Miami.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Watup louis!

fairbanks dodge in coconut creek has about 15 srt-4's lined up facing sample road :). i went and looked at a red one here in orlando, and a black and a yellow in plantation over the weekend. i really like the car. very simple interior, not the same quality feal as the celica, but very sporty....you can't test drive em w/o a deposit anywhere. sticker is 19,900

·
Registered
12,361 Posts
hey......there is a video here where the srt4 with people in it..4 i believe....swallows up a wrx...with 2 people....i even saved the video.... if its not being hosted anymore..i can email u it..to anyone... then a talon up ahead..in the video....stays with it..for a while..then starts to lose out on the neon..till traffic piles up... our celicas are genuine prey for neons srt4's

·
Registered
12,361 Posts
damn lemme edit it that thread.by the time anyone reads it, wont have any type'os anyways. so this thread will be irrelevant

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wassup homie.... In planet Dodge in Miami they have them lined up in the front of the dealer close to the highway, I see at least 7 of them. Oh and I know it probably would have pulled on me but the driver was on some serious crack. He almost rammed the back of a van messing around with me on the highway.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts