NewCelica.org Forum banner

241 - 260 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm not a known member here, but new. I just got my raceland today and looks just like the pics shown on page 4. quality isn't so bad. Will be install in a month or two. Still waiting on my bbs wheels+falken tires.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've been on Raceland Celica Coilovers for over a 2 months and around 2000 miles. I have to say it's holding up pretty good. Just a tad bouncy but it is really tolerable. I'd recommend them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
So race land installed. Test drive was good. I feel comfortable n rides just like stock to me. No bumpity bump n I m lowered all the way. Its a matter of time to see how it lasts.

·
Canadian eh!
491 Posts
Pics? Of car

·
Registered
191 Posts
well actually its just a little bumpier than stock but if u go fast on bump, its just like stock, but slow on bump, its like those civics lol.

As for pics i will soon once i get alignment tomorrow. was supposed to be today but couldnt finish in time ibnstalling rear ebay camber arms. it was a bit wider than stock to fit in so i had to shave it down n force to fit. SO PICS WILL BE UP SOON IN A DAY OR TWO.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ok. so lowered all the way down. Wheel well has room for one finger gap or almost no finger gap depending on size of finger lol. Front bumper is about 6" from the ground. wheels are 17x8.5 +30 w/ 225/45 512. Little rub after alignment. Havent gone over speed bumps but entering store lot and stuff is already scratching/scraping under. Whats the lowest part of the car underneath?

·
Registered
191 Posts
In my opinion it still looks high but when riding it, seems low. I don't really need fender roll, just needs to hammer the middle of the wheel well liner up to avoid the rub and good to go.

·
Canadian eh!
491 Posts
^ + 1

241 - 260 of 313 Posts