NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Greater Waldorf Jaycees are pleased to announce our "Racers for the Cure" event, August 20th from 1-4pm. Come out and join us at this import meet to help raise money for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life program.

Admission is $5 per car. Any donations above and beyond that would be greatly appreciated! Food and drink will be available on site, and we are currently working to secure a DJ for entertainment.

When: Sunday - August 20th 1pm - 4pm

Greater Waldorf Jaycee Community Center
3090 Crain Highway
Waldorf, MD 20601

For further information or questions, please call 301.642.0535

We look forward to seeing you there!

Tim

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
Well . . . I don't have underbodies or a two-stage wing on the roof of my hatchback, so I don't think I'm a racer, hence, I won't be attending.

·
Registered
258 Posts
marc said:
Well . . . I don't have underbodies or a two-stage wing on the roof of my hatchback, so I don't think I'm a racer, hence, I won't be attending.
maybe you have some stickers? then you could go. : )

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think I'll go. Someone PM me if they'd like to meet up there, i'll send my cell #.

I just google mapped it. Waldorf's not close. (to me.)

·
Registered
386 Posts
the jaycee's are 4 minutes from my house...i MIGHT stop by, but most likely ill forget...plus the'se things arent very entertaining...just a bunch of locals

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
marc said:
NOT appropriate. Keep those comments to yourself or in OT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts