NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone see that quick add on discovery about racing for babies in Spain? They race for babies...I'm not exactly sure what is done, but I saw a clip of some Mother crying her eyes out while she handed some baby over to some other guy, and he throws it like 10 yards to his buddy a few cars away, who in turn puts it in his trunk...

WTF?!?!?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Spanish people are crazy.

a good 63.5 % of my family is in jail or visits a psychiatrist. My mom visist a psycho therapist.

:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was it all the coked out Cubans breeding with all the other poor Latin people that made the crazies or what NoRulz?

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
WTF?!?!? crazy *******s.

anyone catch the street racing epsisode on the country music video station last night? I only saw part of it but it was funny. they some of the stupidest people alive to be on there lol

my fav quote - " If you're not blowing your motor at the illegal street races, You're not driving your car right!"

:chuckles: damn, I knew I was doin something wrong lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
00silverGTS6spd said:
WTF?!?!? crazy *******s.

anyone catch the street racing epsisode on the country music video station last night? I only saw part of it but it was funny. they some of the stupidest people alive to be on there lol

my fav quote - " If you're not blowing your motor at the illegal street races, You're not driving your car right!"

:chuckles: damn, I knew I was doin something wrong lol
you moron, Jesus H Christ, some fuking people don't even understand the basic concepts of racing...ok let me lay it down for you nice and simple...

In order to be considered "cool" at the "Illegal Streetraces" one must first accomplish the following tasks:

1: One must spend gargantuan quantities of money to accomplish relatively simple tasks.
2: One must "boost" as much as possible, whether it be with nitrous, turbo, SC, or whatever, to the point of running so lean that your motor explodes.
3: One must be running as lean a mixture as possible, by using the above tactic, if you are too poor to accomplish this task, simply steal a fuel management system.
4: One must accomidate foes with lesser engines, removing 2 spark plug wires for any 6 cyclinder engine racing a 4cyclinder, or 4 wires for V8s.
5: One must act like the paradigm of doucheness in order to impress people, and be viewed in a positive manner, by society.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone have some babies we can race for?

·
Registered
435 Posts
thats rediculous... i cant even imagine..

here we have cry babies running away from the scene without shelling out the 20 bucks that they lost... i cant imagine someone actually handing over a baby after a race...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lets race for cabbage-patch kids then

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i have a 4 yr old nephew and a 2 yr old son, both latinos.. probably worht alot in the organ black market.. anyway.. STi vs your supra.. in the 1/8th, deal?.... also in that list.. you forgot to add "its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car" as one of the YOU BETTER LEARN tips

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
i have a 4 yr old nephew and a 2 yr old son, both latinos.. probably worht alot in the organ black market.. anyway.. STi vs your supra.. in the 1/8th, deal?.... also in that list.. you forgot to add "its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car" as one of the YOU BETTER LEARN tips
We can race for my sister :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TRDGTS026spd said:
sure, we'll race the 1/8 mile, starting at a 1/4mile, and whoever wins the second 1/8th wins ;)

we'll just throw in the first 1/8th for ****s and giggles

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
00silverGTS6spd said:
damn, I knew I was doin something wrong lol
You already blew the engine in your car once. You're right on track. :chuckles:

As far as the CMT special, I heard that it was pretty much like the MTV "I'm a street racer" feature. They must have followed around a bunch of ricers and filmed what they do. They're everywhere now.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seriously man, if your sister is between 16&60 we should hookup

j/k

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by 2002GT_Celica
You already blew the engine in your car once. You're right on track. :chuckles:
ouch.. that was low

Originally posted by F22-Raptor
We can race for my sister :D
is she... tanned , 5'7''+ish and/or 18+?... if she is.. then.. hell YOU'RE ON!!!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
ouch.. that was low

is she... tanned , 3'7''+ish and/or 12+?... if she is.. then.. hell YOU'RE ON!!!!
:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by Tikked Again
Can't handle the white-meat?
no offense to ******'s.. but yeah dude im disgusted by palid skin.. you can almost see the blood pumpin thru your veins guys.. yall remind me of raw chicken... but remember im mexican and yall are superior.. no need to take this seriously

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.