NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose anyone know if hose techniques makes a kit for the gt? If so where can i find it? Also has anyone tried the gates hose kit? How is it?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea...lol. I saw the obx hoses, but seeing as most of the stuff obx makes is crap, i didn't buy them. The Gates kit looks good....i just didn't know how it stood up.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
i know blitz and i think c-one make them for gts but dont know gt. though they are both abit more then an obx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Iv'e looked for samco and its only for the GT4....the blitz ones that i have found are only for the gts...i haven't looked for the c-one kit as yet....my options are looking kinda slim lol. Might end up being gates. Thanks for help so far though.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
OBX is fine thats what I have, No samco does not make them or atleast thats what i was told. I also believe a GT and GTS hoses are identical if some one could confirm that....

Note: Make sure you you use regular hose clamp some silicone hoses are thinner and allot smoother so their liable to blow off when under pressure

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.