NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy a raised hood scoop besides from everythingcelica.com ? I ordered there carbon fiber one about 1 month ago and still havent gotten it yet.. I have written them probably about 10 e-mails and they never responded to 1.. Not even 1. I then left an e-mail telling them that I was going to call my credit card company and get the charges reveresed and then guess what happen.. I get this phone call from this guy at Everythingcelica.com saying that he has been writing back to me and he doesnt know why I havent been recieving the e-mails and blaa blaaa blaaa.. then he says the part had to be ordered from the manufactuer.. Then he tells me it will be in his hand in a week and I should get in within 5 days. That was weeks ago, and they are still not returning my e-mails or even calling me anymore...

Who else sells raised hood scoops, carbon fiber or regular for my 00 celica gt?

~David

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Issac (owner of everycelica.com) seems like a good guy, I don't know whats going on. All their hoodscoops and wings come from Beto (TRD-GT on this board) he has a website www.thelostirican.com, I ordered from him with no problems, just their email response doesn't seem to be too fast.

edit- I didn't see the carbon fiber part, I think all he makes are fiberglass ones

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey djtmalta, your not alone, i ordered from everythingcelica in may, i still havent got my shippment, isaac even called me, nice guy, never got a call again regarding my stuff?
now i just want my $425.00 back!!!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
i am SURE I ISAAC, WONT RIP YOU OFF. if he hasnt shipped it yet its because some how it is backordered and on the way, or something along those lines. i am so sure he wont rip you off that if he does, i will send you one of mine for free.
thx
beto

sometimes i get so many emails i feel like killing myself, i do what i can and then some, but is ever enough :(
lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
money back

hey, to the dude who ordered the thing that cost like $450.00 from everythingcelica.com or anyone that ordered anything that has used a credit card to purchase ANYTHING, all you have to do is call your credit card company and have the charges reveresed... I am not doing it yet, cause he is the ONLY one that sells carbon fiber hood scoops made specially for 00 and up celica's....

If there was someone else out there who sold them, i would call my credit card company up and file a fraud claim against everythingcelica.com. I have done that plenty of times to companies that fuked me over and did not deliver or charged me over than what they said...

Your credit card company is always 100% on your side as long as your not lying about the product not comming in, or them charging you too much... So basically, if what you ordered from everythingcelica.com can be purchased somewhere else, I would call my credit card company and file fraud charges, get my money back and order from a different company.

-David

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also... to those who know the owner of EverythingCelica.com... I hope you inform him that many of his customers are upset at his business practices and customer support..Everythingcelica.com has the WORST customer support I have EVER seen in a "company". They do not even reply to e-mails.. thats just fuked up..

~david

·
Registered
861 Posts
the scoop i got from ecelica last summer (just got painted couple months ago) had tons of facking holes and pockets in the fiberglass, and fitment if FAR FAR FAR from perfect (good size gaps on two corners). that and the two pointed parts in the front weren't even shaped the same, one is rounded off, the other is pointed. what the F U ( K ?!?...ah well, still looks good on the car as long as you don't inspect it too closely in good lighting, but i will be getting a real c-one scoop in a few months when i'm making bank, of course that will be along with all the other mods i want to do to my car. damn i can't wait

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I had the same problem with everythingcelica when I purchased my hood scoop last year. It took about 2 months until I got it and Isaac never answered any of my emails until I slandered him on this message board. When I finally did get the scoop it was warped, pitted, and the fitment was terrible. My body shop charged me close to $100 to fill in the pin holes and reshape the scoop until it fit correctly. The scoop does look good on the car but I would not buy anything from this company again!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
deviant and Throttle- Everythingcelica doesn't make anything, they are just resellers the hoodscoops come from beto and mine was perfect when I recievied it so I'm thinking it might of been from another source.

EDIT- Never mind, the hoodscoops come from MBAutosport (which is probably why the fitment is so terrible). I retract my earlier statement

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sound like everything celica.com is a pretty ****ty company... I can say that for the most part because I have NEVER seen WORSER customer service in a company since them.. Absolutely terrible customer service. I am gonna call my credit card company monday to get my credit card charges reversed and file fraudlant charges

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
LOL "worser" I have never seen such poor writing :)

They are not really a full blown business just a website selling ****. I have not heard many bad things about it anyway. You hear more bad then good because the people that have had good experiene have no reason to complain.

Once you get the credic card charges reversed what is the point of filing fraudulant charges? If you can't get your money back then you file fraud, once you have your money back you pretty much would not have a case for it.

·
Registered
918 Posts
hey, just go on the boards and post a thread asking for ur money back (it seems like its the only place he responds). issaac is a nice guy, he'll refund u all ur money. unfortunatly i had to do this also when ordering gauges from him cuz it took too long. theres no need to file any fraud report

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
First of all LAW, don't go trying to correct my writing on this board. When you wrote the following: "LOL "worser" I have never seen such poor writing"

When I write in message boards I use slang so don't worry about how I spell or word stuff.. you got the meaning, live with it. Nothing more annoying than an anal retentive jerk off like yourself who likes to correct other peoples spelling and grammar on message boards!!!!

And even if I do get my money back, I will charge fraud. That way it keeps my credit card company from doing business with everythingcelica.com. In turn saves a lot of people the hassle me and others have been and gone through.

The dude needs to get he act together and act like a professional.. we are not buying $2.00 Magic the Gathering Cards off him, but 4 and 5 hundred dollars high price items... His customer service is "WORSER" than any other web site I have yet to come across..

Please, people that know this dude, let him know that his customers are less than pleased and are ready to get their money back and file fraud.

~david

·
Registered
179 Posts
tofu said:
hey, just go on the boards and post a thread asking for ur money back (it seems like its the only place he responds). issaac is a nice guy, he'll refund u all ur money. unfortunatly i had to do this also when ordering gauges from him cuz it took too long. theres no need to file any fraud report
RE: AC Autotecnic Reverse Indiglo Gauges

At the beginning of June, EverythingCelica had placed a large order to replenish our inventory of your ordered AC Autotecnic Reverse Indiglo Gauges (We deal directly with the manufacture, AC Autotecnic). A week had gone by and we didn

·
Registered
179 Posts
David (djtmalta), Attached is are the details of your order placed Saturday June 14th, at 5pm

Since this product is on Backorder as stated at...
http://www.everythingcelica.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=137

And you had chosen to not wait untill this item has returned to inventory, we had refunded your payment back in full ($189.00) as per your request - Paypal Refund Transaction ID # 26P40048YN090310W

Best Regards,
EverythingCelica Store

1 - 20 of 37 Posts